Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

Again. DMac you are right. It's the Jane factor. 

I really don't think anything will happen as long as Jane is there. ☹️

And for the record, I have no problems with Jane.  It's Chastity that's the problem.

Just now, mkm2222 said:

Busted right? they r in open relationship, i though she would kick his ass! i dont follow this apartment so much can anyone explain who is this petite girl ?

they are facking cheating situations, jane knows everything.

Amica un po timida ma che comunque dopo 4 weekend passati da loro si è lasciata scopare..... Non lo prende in bocca, è un po timida ma è molto curiosa, guarda il membro di Jack con occhi estasiati.... ma nonostante le dimensioni l'ultima volta lo ha preso senza problemi.....

6 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

Busted right? they r in open relationship, i though she would kick his ass! i dont follow this apartment so much can anyone explain who is this petite girl ?

A live in little friend of Jane's, I affectionately call Katia/Lola (petite dancer) always on her tip toes.

She moved in about 3 weeks ago. She and Dick have been getting closer every time we see them together. She left of New Year's Eve and they've been out for about 3 days. So, they have not seen each other. Some call her Little or Chastity but I prefer Katia. They have, to our knowledge not had sex yet.

Edited by charliefoxx69

3 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

Amica un po timida ma che comunque dopo 4 weekend passati da loro si è lasciata scopare..... Non lo prende in bocca, è un po timida ma è molto curiosa, guarda il membro di Jack con occhi estasiati.... ma nonostante le dimensioni l'ultima volta lo ha preso senza problemi.....

Friend a little shy but that after 4 weekends spent by them she let herself be fucked ..... She does not take it in her mouth, she's a little shy but she's very curious, she looks at Jack's member with ecstatic eyes ... but despite the size the last time he took it without problems ..

I think you are talking about a different girl. 

This is not the girl from New Years Eve.