Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

They all went out together earlier, Kitty and Smith and this male friend who we have seen visit many times, later on Smith came home alone so Kitty still out there probably with this other guy.

Smith still awake waiting for her to get home I think, checks the front door now and then, I wonder if he will be pissed like last time where he locked the door to the bedroom.

It is not unlikely that the two (Kritty and the other guy) have fun off cam. During one of his last visits they were just a little too obvious to exclude this possibility. 

But it could also be the case that the three of them only play us a story in order to increase the number of viewers. I don't know.

It's just a pity, that RLC becomes more and more a place where you have to ask yourself what is going on outside the view of the cameras. Much better would be to finally see something that happens on cams. Very similar is the storyline with Dick and girl visitor last night in Jane&Dicks apartment. After a lot of teasing they just disappeared and didn't show up again. Or even worse in Barcelona, where we haven't seen real life for ages. Not a single real male Visitor (expect couple on vecation BF's) and always these stupid fake shows. What a shame. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

It is not unlikely that the two (Kritty and the other guy) have fun off cam. During one of his last visits they were just a little too obvious to exclude this possibility. 

But it could also be the case that the three of them only play us a story in order to increase the number of viewers. I don't know.

It's just a pity, that RLC becomes more and more a place where you have to ask yourself what is going on outside the view of the cameras. Much better would be to finally see something that happens on cams. Very similar is the storyline with Dick and girl visitor last night in Jane&Dicks apartment. After a lot of teasing they just disappeared and didn't show up again. Or even worse in Barcelona, where we haven't seen real life for ages. Not a single real male Visitor (expect couple on vecation BF's) and always these stupid fake shows. What a shame. 

Very true.In kitty case i think she have fun outside with other dudes,she is out with this friend all night several times,and remember some time ago she appeared in the house with an tall beard dude friend and they were playfully but she just pic some things in the house and leaved with him.Maybe kitty doesn't want her family to see her with other dudes in cams,but obviously it happens..just not in cams sight.

On 11/5/2019 at 09:23, Alladino said:

Non è improbabile che i due (Kritty e l'altro ragazzo) si divertono fuori cam. Durante una delle sue ultime visite erano un po 'troppo evidente per escludere questa possibilità. 

Ma potrebbe anche essere il caso che i tre di loro solo ci giocano una storia al fine di aumentare il numero di spettatori. Non lo so.

E 'solo un peccato, che RLC diventa sempre più un luogo dove si deve chiedersi che cosa sta succedendo al di fuori della vista delle telecamere. Molto meglio sarebbe quello di vedere finalmente qualcosa che accade su camme. Molto simile è la trama con Dick e la ragazza visitatore la scorsa notte in Jane & Dicks appartamento. Dopo un sacco di prese in giro che appena scomparso e non si sono presentati di nuovo. O, peggio ancora a Barcellona, dove non abbiamo visto la vita reale per le età. Non un singolo vero e proprio Visitor maschile (si aspettano coppia sul vecation di BF) sempre questi spettacoli finti stupidi e. Che peccato. 

just can't we have news for Leora and Kitty ??
it would be much better than dozens of apartments full of useless people who just pretend to be interested and exhibitionist.
Nelly, Leora and Kitty are the only ones to keep.
Martina is also very beautiful but monotonous.
and it would be very nice to have them with sexy heels like Amina's.
and by the way, after Amina's departure, we no longer had serious shoes and used for real sex and shows.
and you are the most expensive site for voyeurs without giving back to your customers with serious people.
see barcelona
only girls that I think are professionals who are certainly not amateurs.
and it would be nice to diversify having girls 18 years old.
and old men with girls.
in short, give us a little show
it's a terrible bore here now

@Mikelima

In American English, I believe that Kitty is a very sweet women. She's deserving of more consideration here. She's often overlooked, like Martina and many of the others.

You left out Chole. I like her, despite the fact that she is not generally my choice of "body type." I'd date her in my youth, and have a great time with her, and might be worthy of a long-term relationship.

Every man has his own attractions to a woman, and different tastes.

I appreciate all these RLC women: occasionally they show their personalities, unlike cheap cam whores. I even appreciate the Barc girls, although they're transients. They're just young, and out to "sow their wild oats."

I've been studying Maya for years. If you are a 19th Century pioneer crossing a continent to make a home, she's perfect wife material on RLC. Plus, I need some auto-body work on one of my cars and I'm not good at this fine art... 😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Anyone else catch the sex just now? Felt really weird and uncomfortable to watch at some points.

I'm sure she said no a couple of times prior, even looked upset during it and rolled her eyes more than a few times.

I think very little of Smith at the best of times, but this was just so awkward and he just didn't seem to give a shit.

59 minutes ago, silverpickle said:

Anyone else catch the sex just now? Felt really weird and uncomfortable to watch at some points.

I'm sure she said no a couple of times prior, even looked upset during it and rolled her eyes more than a few times.

I think very little of Smith at the best of times, but this was just so awkward and he just didn't seem to give a shit.

That's kitty and Smith🙃.

16 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

if only she will want stay all naked with sexy high heels....

So..you have a fetish for high heels. Maybe you should google sites that exclusively show that type of content. What you have here is a voyeur site... showing people going about their 'natural' lives. They are not here to perform to your desires.