Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

On 4/2/2019 at 8:21 PM, StnCld316 said:

Maybe a Smith departure in the making leaving room for the new man in her life.   :biggrin:

that fat ugly dude...he's gross. I don't know Kitty history but that dude is gross. I would never watch him touch her....  just go away … Kitty is a fave of mine ( I have no use for whatever the other assholes name him.... but I watch for Kitty and I love Kitty's Kitty.....  lets see 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

that fat ugly dude...he's gross. I don't know Kitty history but that dude is gross. I would never watch him touch her....  just go away … Kitty is a fave of mine ( I have no use for whatever the other assholes name him.... but I watch for Kitty and I love Kitty's Kitty.....  lets see 

The only asshole here is you making those kinds of stupid ignorant and derogatory comments about someone you don't even know.

Typical day in the Kitty and Smith household"

"Good morning Smith, what are you going to do today?

"Well I don't know Kitty, I think maybe I'll put my hat on backwards, sit on the couch and look at my phone...maybe I'll sip a beer"

"OK, sounds fun, maybe I'll do the same"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/19/2019 at 7:32 AM, AR15BOZ said:

What the Hell panty sponsor hit RLC? All the girls that used to walk and lay around bottomless are now constantly wearing panties. Kitty, Chloe, Jane, Leora! Someone needs to punch that guy in his dick massagers. :biggrin:

Probably when they are in that time of month won't be very pleasant for them and us to see.Any other time agree..nothing like watching this beautiful woman's botomless walking around.

Kitty face and her expressions during sex,making love are just stunning and beyound sex.If she was my kitty i would put mirrors in all walls of my bedrooms(ceiling included)just to catch all of her wonderful face expressions.