Nelly & Bogdan General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Been seeing a lot of Nelly at Masha/Sasha/Dasha's lately. Just gotta say, If I was Bogdan I wouldn't let Nelly be within 100 miles of Sasha. Doesn't seem like a very trustworthy situation. Just my .02!

• Like 2

On 3/5/2019 at 2:24 AM, AR15BOZ said:

Been seeing a lot of Nelly at Masha/Sasha/Dasha's lately. Just gotta say, If I was Bogdan I wouldn't let Nelly be within 100 miles of Sasha. Doesn't seem like a very trustworthy situation. Just my .02!

Thats just a orgy waiting to happen.        bill hader omg GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 minutes ago, rebliz said:

According to the way Bogdan talk and Nelly's face he is bit angry and he show her something on the iPhone 

Wives & girlfriends have a way of making men angry, it's been happening since time began, ever since Eve bit the apple Adam & the rest of mankind has paid the price🤨

45 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Wives & girlfriends have a way of making men angry, it's been happening since time began, ever since Eve bit the apple Adam & the rest of mankind has paid the price🤨

It's already over

on your example the Eve is Masha and the snake on the same time😉

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:24 AM, AR15BOZ said:

…...If I was Bogdan I wouldn't let Nelly be within 100 miles of Sasha. …...

I would do it but not Sasha is the issue when Dasha is around I keep her far from Masha