Nelly & Bogdan General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

This blond girl is a very good friend of Nelly,usually she FUCK with her guy in the areas without cameras,the balcony(before the new camera be installed)also the toilet,and now the bedroom's loggia(few days ago)
But this time she s sick as FUCK,but she s not hiding,or rather she cant...

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/14_5?ts=1557446895&from=share      2 fingers in it,and she dont hide this time...😉

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/14_9?ts=1557448349&from=share      bathroom vomiting, panty style,hard to hide when ur sick,isnt it...(nice moans and accelerated breathe... )

Aside
But,dont worry,Nelly and the BF of blondie,them,they hide in the balcony without camera   

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/14_7?ts=1557448928&from=share         Nelly, and Blondie's boyfriend in the no camera area(bedroom's balcony)

Aside II
2 balconies,1 with camera(no sound) and the other not(free to hide)...
What a great idea...
Miserable RLC-s A-holes... :biggrin:

Aside III

merci @moos54 pour la reponse detaillée 

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/13037-dasha-sasha-masha-general-chat-topic-2019-3/?page=29&tab=comments#comment-1635596151

So you can't hear what happened on the balcony?

18 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

So you can't hear what happened on the balcony?

Interesting question Kgb... :biggrin:

RLC is fun for that, for what that amuse obviously, we can play the scummy detective,because there is a camera near the balcony without camera (bedroom cam9-well placed for hear with strong mic)

10 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Interesting question Kgb... :biggrin:

RLC is fun for that, for what that amuse obviously, we can play the scummy detective,because there is a camera near the balcony without camera (bedroom cam9-well placed for hear with strong mic)

So that's a yes?

Because I was thinking of subscribing 

25 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

So that's a yes?

Because I was thinking of subscribing 

The answer is NO...

A fact is a fact,there is no camera in the balcony of the bedroom at Nelly&Bogdan apt

Aside

In all RLC apt,there are rooms without RLC camera and some rooms with camera but no sound

Do not think you'll be able to see and hear everything that's happening in the RLC apartments, it's one of lie by omission from RLC, you also have to know, that RLC, can, at any time cut off one or more apartment, that's what they call "under maintenance", moreover, RLC gives no information about what they do during this period, and also about the duration of the break

I'll finish by this, RLC is very interesting, if you adhere to the concept, but you will discover a lot of "gray area"

Welcome to RLC LAnd... :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Really disappointed the guest couple at Nelly and Bogdan has left i was hoping they would have sex but i liked them anyway.

Anyhow difficult to understand how such young couple can survive without sex for a couple of days... 

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:11 PM, spielo said:

Anyhow difficult to understand how such young couple can survive without sex for a couple of days... 

I didn't saw even a kiss of these 2 or even a lovers hug

• Like 1

Ieri giornata tutta di Nelly in cam.... a lungo sì è masturbata sotto le coperte, poi si è vestita per la serata hot con ancora masturbazione davanti la tv e finalmente scopata sul divano. Una domanda mi sorge spontanea, qundo cavalca Bogdan si vede chiaramente che è molto eccitata, il culo in tutto il suo splendore bello aperto e invitante ( lei fa anale con i suoi dildi da sola, anche quello grande blue è passato dietro...) e Bogdan lo ignora totalmente, non lo sfiora neanche con un dito: perchè? Però quando si mette a pecora lo vede chiaramente e lo guarda più volte ma anche stavolta nulla. Se non ricordo male ha provato tanto tempo fa a fare anale una volta in bagno e una volta in camera con Nelly a pecora appoggiata alla testiera dl letto....Ma Nelly ha subito rifiutato... poi però lei se lo è allenato x bene....

25 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

Ieri giornata tutta di Nelly in cam.... a lungo sì è masturbata sotto le coperte, poi si è vestita per la serata hot con ancora masturbazione davanti la tv e finalmente scopata sul divano. Una domanda mi sorge spontanea, qundo cavalca Bogdan si vede chiaramente che è molto eccitata, il culo in tutto il suo splendore bello aperto e invitante ( lei fa anale con i suoi dildi da sola, anche quello grande blue è passato dietro...) e Bogdan lo ignora totalmente, non lo sfiora neanche con un dito: perchè? Però quando si mette a pecora lo vede chiaramente e lo guarda più volte ma anche stavolta nulla. Se non ricordo male ha provato tanto tempo fa a fare anale una volta in bagno e una volta in camera con Nelly a pecora appoggiata alla testiera dl letto....Ma Nelly ha subito rifiutato... poi però lei se lo è allenato x bene....

That's right. I think Nelly like's it this way. Maybe Bogdan is to carless with het ass.