Nelly & Bogdan General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Hope N&B aren't tiking giving an rlc house to this girlfriend of Dasha,wherever she is th consume of drugs gets multiplied and people vanish,hide cams a lot more.If is to put someone in an new house the cute guest girl and her man that stayed in house for some weeks by themselves would be a great choice.

Nelly has excellent masturbation sessions. I can get aroused especially when she inserts dildos in her asshole which she seems to enjoy. I get puzzled because she doesn't let Bogdan put his cock in her asshole even though some of the dildos are just as big as he is. Come on Nelly let him penetrate that beautiful asshole.

• Like 2

i didnt laught só much with N&B sinse ages..the girls are getting in "love" in livingroom(fake but still hot to see),Bogdan is doing exercise all ove the place,in bathroom,now in bed..Feels like he is grounded in bedroom😂.Will we see a similar trio in love like their buddy friends in Italy!?