Maya General Chat Topic 2019 #1

happyone

Hope this is one of the next appartments to go. I know Maya have a few hardcore fans, but if the post count in here is any indication, she/they can't have many viewers, the 2019 thread has a wooping 5 pages in almost 6 months, and last year the general thread had a total of 32 pages.

It's just not worth the money, if not these appartments are so cheap for RLC to have, that it's worth it for the appartment count alone.

The other longest running appartment, Leora, has threads this year alone, 18x30+ 6 pages on nr 19 is 546 pages in general threads alone. There is a reason I call her RLCs gateway drug

There isn't much rlc could do Regard this house,Maya is in cams for long years and routines installed,cams are very old,the house the same,cam positions not very good.If they really want to keep Maya they should find her a more modern house and put new cams,but being them..at best they will change some cams and positions and that's it,in Kristy house it works because house is relatively modern.

7 hours ago, Frankster said:

Hope this is one of the next appartments to go. I know Maya have a few hardcore fans, but if the post count in here is any indication, she/they can't have many viewers, the 2019 thread has a wooping 5 pages in almost 6 months, and last year the general thread had a total of 32 pages.

It's just not worth the money, if not these appartments are so cheap for RLC to have, that it's worth it for the appartment count alone.

The other longest running appartment, Leora, has threads this year alone, 18x30+ 6 pages on nr 19 is 546 pages in general threads alone. There is a reason I call her RLCs gateway drug

I don't disagree on its lack of popularity. But then you have to ask, why did the RLC braintrust take the site off from public viewing? 

à l’instant, happyone a dit :

RLC is up without the Russian Apartments--8 apartments listed

This one is not online

I think we have got the message you don't have to keep posting in every topic that the apartment is not online anymore.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
5 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

İs there a chance to see you again Mrs. Maya.. 

i missed you so much GIF

Hang around the art scene in Krasnoyarsk, or perhaps bash in your car bumper and call the number for "Maya's Body Parts."

Otherwise, I think we're all out of luck. She was certainly one of the most creative and interesting of all the tenants.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hang around the art scene in Krasnoyarsk, or perhaps bash in your car bumper and call the number for "Maya's Body Parts."

Otherwise, I think we're all out of luck. She was certainly one of the most creative and interesting of all the tenants.

This is the absolute truth my friend.. Maya was a decent lady and was living an ordinary life. ☺ 

• Like 1