Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Well done Paul, a very good mutual oral and bate in the guest room....fair play to you mate, and naturally superb Little One. 😸👏👏

I agree Paul did an excellent job. (head) 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I agree Paul did an excellent job. (head) 😂

Sorry, it is good progress, yes, but he just provided his tongue that Leora can rub on it...

Thee is still a long way what he could do with his tongue.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, spielo said:

Sorry, it is good progress, yes, but he just provided his tongue that Leora can rub on it...

Yes, he isn't as good as me, but he did ok. lol

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, spielo said:

Where Paul falls down is that as with anything " practice makes perfect " Sadly because of his low libido he does not get sufficient practice, therefor everything must be assessed and judged relatively...and on that basis I based my opinion that he did well. 😸 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Where Paul falls down is that as with anything " practice makes perfect " Sadly because of his low libido he does not get sufficient practice, therefor everything must be assessed and judged relatively...and on that basis I based my opinion that he did well. 😸 

Really the there is only one person that needs to be happy and Leora appeared very happy with Paul's tonguing 😛

• Like 3