Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Jimbo,  I understand there is only one Leora in the world.  But, you are not going to convince me that you will be doing just slightly more than " soaking up the sun". :dodgy:

Possibly, there just might be other attractions, or distractions to help you not get too severe of the " absence of Leora, aka the little one " withdrawals.  :smile:

Is there a possibility that you could invite Paul to go with you ??  Those of us, who are stuck here in the cold, would be forever in your debt !!!   :biggrin:

Scutus, I am as you know a decent sort of chap 😹and always willing to help out in a crisis. Not sure if Paul will be free, as I think as we have observed over the past three weeks that he might have more pressing engagements to occupy him from the Thursday's  until the Saturdays.....but I am more than willing to help out where and when I can.....So I will send an invitation for The Little One to join me for eight weeks of Sandal's All Inclusive, wife permitting 😹😹😹😹

• Like 3

Paul prefers to watch TV and his computer, than to satisfy Léora, who is doing him a Call !! With a similar ass (for one of the most beautiful of RLC), and besides being beautiful, she is super sensual ... In my opinion, Léora needs to know something else than Paul. Besides, he is lucky to have a girl like her.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

So, I will send an invitation for The Little One to join me for eight weeks of Sandal's All Inclusive, wife permitting 😹😹😹😹

I, do not think there is any reason for concern on our part to worry about where Leora will be for those eight weeks.

Rumor has it, that one of the forest creatures has requested her presence at the " Tall Oaks Early Spring Festival ", and that she accepted the invitation !!!    Hmmmm !!        :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Serious question... How often during the past couple weeks have Leora & Paul been intimate?  We know he has a low libido (can't fault him for it - its genetic). But her toys usually provide only a limited amount of satisfaction. Without intimacy, the relationship (as strong as it seems to be) will eventually deteriorate.

And on a related note, while I don't consider Paul a freeloader (unlike BT, who is 99% a freeloader off of Maya), does the dude have any skills?  It's her bating that is keeping a roof over his head.

15 minutes ago, Howard said:

Serious question... How often during the past couple weeks have Leora & Paul been intimate?  We know he has a low libido (can't fault him for it - its genetic). But her toys usually provide only a limited amount of satisfaction. Without intimacy, the relationship (as strong as it seems to be) will eventually deteriorate.

And on a related note, while I don't consider Paul a freeloader (unlike BT, who is 99% a freeloader off of Maya), does the dude have any skills?  It's her bating that is keeping a roof over his head.

A couple of times in the last 10 days or so which is about average. Howard you are beginning to sound like those people who I encountered a few years ago in this group. Currently Paul has a cough but he's just a different kind of guy. he does not appear to read people too well but he does love her and she loves him.

He's a smart guy but where he lives I am guessing job opportunities aren't that easy. I lived in Thatcher's Britain and quite frankly jobs were difficult to get however qualified you were. My first regular job involved me getting up at 5 a.m. on a Monday travelling 200 miles, staying in a ultra cheap B&B and then returning on a Friday night barely covering my costs and I was as qualified as fuck. I only got my next job by offering to do it for a ridiculously low wage.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

A couple of times in the last 10 days or so which is about average. Howard you are beginning to sound like those people who I encountered a few years ago in this group. Currently Paul has a cough but he's just a different kind of guy. he does not appear to read people too well but he does love her and she loves him.

He's a smart guy but where he lives I am guessing job opportunities aren't that easy. I lived in Thatcher's Britain and quite frankly jobs were difficult to get however qualified you were. My first regular job involved me getting up at 5 a.m. on a Monday travelling 200 miles, staying in a ultra cheap B&B and then returning on a Friday night barely covering my costs and I was as qualified as fuck. I only got my next job by offering to do it for a ridiculously low wage.  

I've been around a for a few years (kinda sad to admit).  Just as infrequent as they are with intimacy, it's getting worse.  At the first apartment they'd bang 2-3x/week and you didn't see much bating from Leora.  But if you look back the past 18-24 months, not only is she bating more frequently, but she's brought in three toys AND has introduced lingerie to her 'wardrobe'. Whether to make her more appealing to Paul or for self-esteem for the lack of interest he takes in her.  Also, I think those toys are more telling then just for self-gratification. In this case, I think those toys are an early sign that she needs more than a male roommate and if she doesn't get some added affection soon,...