B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Il y a 1 heure, mikeusa a dit :

at least sera and mila are becoming friends.

I dunno how much RLC is paying Mila but she is worth every penny.

Spending more than 2 days (including last month) with Sera and trying hard to break her down.

I think with Mila, Sera is smiling more and putting down her shield but time will tell.

Il y a 1 heure, firewall a dit :

a friend of me told me she was with the boyfriend on the phone few hours ago and she said she waiting the answer of rlc if her contract is renew for another month or not the 9 or 10 th and if yes she planned to stay maximum to the end of january and she will left after,I think we can expect a daisy do nothing during all the january month untill she leave, I expect nothing with her now her mind is already outside rlc

If this is true, PLEASE GET HER THE FXXK OUT OF HERE SOON!!!! PPPLLLLLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Instead on constantly complaining about lack of action in B1 and B2, we should place bets on how many days from today until one of them bates.  Secondary bet on who is the first to bate and have some fun during these cold days of winter.  At least lets have some fun with this coldness 

Well that was a spectacular return from the party girls, straight to bed hardly without a word. Must have ben a real tiring night on the town.

The worst group of participants ever in the Barcelona apartments as whole. Mila is still great when she gets the fuck away from Serafailure.

Mostly just a bunch of DO Nothingness.

4 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Instead on constantly complaining about lack of action in B1 and B2, we should place bets on how many days from today until one of them bates.  Secondary bet on who is the first to bate and have some fun during these cold days of winter.  At least lets have some fun with this coldness 

More like we should take bets on how soon RLC will kick their asses out and send them on a one way ticket to the great white north.

They could clean out B-1 and B-2 and B-3 and most of B-4 and no one would even know they are gone from the project, now what does that say for RLC...…. Magnificent Mila, and Heart Stopper Elvira, and maybe Beatrice would be just 3 out 15 in one of the four places and kill the other three, and that would save them some money to find decent participants again.

Il y a 3 heures, Thestarider a dit :

More like we should take bets on how soon RLC will kick their asses out and send them on a one way ticket to the great white north.

They could clean out B-1 and B-2 and B-3 and most of B-4 and no one would even know they are gone from the project, now what does that say for RLC...…. Magnificent Mila, and Heart Stopper Elvira, and maybe Beatrice would be just 3 out 15 in one of the four places and kill the other three, and that would save them some money to find decent participants again.

I still don't understand why Daisy and Karina are still kept on by RLC?

Karina should have at least one foot out of the door when Amira left, she lost a friend and companion.

Daisy don't give a shit about anyone, no interest to create value for us viewers or at least have some interaction with other girls.

RLC please, ship these 2 girls out as soon as you can.

Unbelievable,  Sera, Mila and Daisy got home at 0620.  It took Sera at least half an hour to do her thing before going to sleep and at 0840 she was out the door again.  That means she was asleep less than 2 hours.  This is the second morning in a row she's done this.  Thes mentioned the Barcelona Breakfast Club and that's fine but after dancing all night she needs a little time to charge her battery

17 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Mila all packed up and ready to head back to B4.  Left 1233 Sera not home yet

This is good news at least we will be able to see Mila . 
better Sera just take  flight back instead of coming back to apartment 

32 minutes ago, meran said:

This is good news at least we will be able to see Mila . 
better Sera just take  flight back instead of coming back to apartment 

I'm too much of an optimist.  Mila made good progress with Sera last night.  I was hopeful that Mila might get some touches and caresses on Sera but never expected Sera to caress Mila's ass like she did.  I still say there is hope for Sera and I want to be here to see it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'm too much of an optimist.  Mila made good progress with Sera last night.  I was hopeful that Mila might get some touches and caresses on Sera but never expected Sera to caress Mila's ass like she did.  I still say there is hope for Sera and I want to be here to see it.  

dream on chees