B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Haven't everyone figured out that RLC doesn't give one shit about the membership, they could care less as long as they get there money from you every month. Participants can hide all they want. It has been that way and it won't change. 

Find another apartment that is worth your time is all I can say because TOP Knot and Jane have lost my dime.

Looks like we likes it.... a jump up in December 

the other sites here; 

Noldus 2019-01-10 02-24-50-282.jpg

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like we likes it.... a jump up in December 

the other sites here; 

Noldus 2019-01-10 02-24-50-282.jpg  0

Yes I seen that, lets see if it lasts or goes back down again in Jan, if things don't change quickly for RLC they will fall even father than before. Still and very short duration and very few pages viewed. A lot of in and outers.

Can anyone remember Magical Monica in what is now Maluma's room?...My memory isn't great, but every time she went in or on her bed I have this vague recollection that she did a bit more than Maluma, and every other girl after her...Sorry guys, I might be mistaking her for someone else...😏

If it was Monica...I really miss her...❤️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can anyone remember Magical Monica in what is now Maluma's room?...My memory isn't great, but every time she went in or on her bed I have this vague recollection that she did a bit more than Maluma, and every other girl after her...Sorry guys, I might be mistaking her for someone else...😏

Oh where fore art thou Oh Magical One ? 💖

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Actually I've got her locked up in my garage...:biggrin:

Oh hell Yea ……….I will be right there. I have few bottles of white wine, I'm sure she would enjoy very much. You need put on that special music she loves so much, and I will get the little cam for the laptop and we will have long lasting memories, not that we don't already.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Moutarde said:

C'est vrai,ta raison,peu importe que RLC fournisse de la grosse m**** infame,l'essentiel c'est que la courbe monte
La vache,que je suis content que mon abonnement RLC est expiré

Je me demande juste pourquoi tu reste ici à te plaindre sans arrêt pour un produit que tu n'aimes pas  

moi quand je n'aime pas quelque chose, je le laisse derrière moi sans me retourner et je n'embête personne avec mes états d'âme, ça serait bien de faire pareil 

• Like 1

a little bit more ..I was thinking that if all three together .could do just a quarter of what monica did.may make this apt worth watching ...and you aren't the only one that's missing. the greatest girl to ever be on rlc..monica ..❤️

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh hell Yea ……….I will be right there. I have few bottles of white wine, I'm sure she would enjoy very much. You need put on that special music she loves so much, and I will get the little cam for the laptop and we will have long lasting memories, not that we don't already.

Don't get me wrong Thes, you're more than welcome, but I've converted her to red wine now...You can buy some on the way, if you like, but I'll only let you in if you can tell me what that special track she use to always bate to was called...You have 5 minutes my friend, otherwise I'll have her all to myself...😉

Don't get me wrong Thes, you're more than welcome, but I've converted her to red wine now...You can buy some on the way, if you like, but I'll only let you in if you can tell me what that special track she use to always bate to was called...You have 5 minutes my friend, otherwise I'll have her all to myself...😉

LOL I have never have the volume on RLC......

I'm screwed, well I would sure like too anyway.