B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I do not know if the writing on the mannequin has been addressed to us, but I would like to remind the dear girls that it is thanks to us assholes if they take a rich salary, if they do not want comments on them, they can go to work in the mine or some factory

Yes, all of you who thought the writing on the mannequin was an insult to you or the say girls couldn't take your comments and accusations---you can certainly dish it out-but

you are the ones who cannot take it 😑

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I do not know if the writing on the mannequin has been addressed to us, but I would like to remind the dear girls that it is thanks to us assholes if they take a rich salary, if they do not want comments on them, they can go to work in the mine or some factory

I don't know about the Salary being Rich.  €2000 is not a lot.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know about the Salary being Rich.  €2000 is not a lot.

n Ukraine are a huge amount, the average salary of last year was $ 140 per month

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

n Ukraine are a huge amount, the average salary of last year was $ 140 per month

Maybe I better move there.  I would be a Multi-Millionaire if it only cost that a Month to live.

$140 a Month when I am at you'd be living on the streets wearing diapers for that amount.