B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Lovely Liea is to be the leader, she is the one on her 2nd stint in RLC, She was around a few of the great superstars like Karol, she knows exactly how to make things happen in B-2, I don't think she likes being the leader, she does better being a follower. She was always very restrained before in B-4, but to get a 2nd invite by RLC says they believe that she will bring in more viewers, and as always they would expect her to step up her game, and bring B-2 back to the forefront. I have not given up on Leia, I believe she really wants to get rid of her security blanket, step out of her box, and let everything go to her inner desires and fantasies, as she knew what was at stake when RLC came calling.

Now she has a choice to make, basically do I step up or do I go home after a month and miss springtime in Barcelona. Only time will tell if Leia will become the leader and complete her task at B-2.

So far not so good as the voyeurs are complaining instead of complimenting on the forum

• Like 1

C'est le pire B2 de tout les temps

Faites juste un petit jeu en forme de constat concernant B2

Vous Regardez les "thumbnails" concernant RLC REPLAY et vous cherchez B2,WoW,c'est vraiment incroyable(ou pas)

N'ayez pas peur de creuser,ces filles sont loins dans le fond 💀

Elles sont si bas qu'elles vont finir par trouver du petrole 👌

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Lovely Liea is to be the leader, she is the one on her 2nd stint in RLC, She was around a few of the great superstars like Karol, she knows exactly how to make things happen in B-2, I don't think she likes being the leader, she does better being a follower. She was always very restrained before in B-4, but to get a 2nd invite by RLC says they believe that she will bring in more viewers, and as always they would expect her to step up her game, and bring B-2 back to the forefront. I have not given up on Leia, I believe she really wants to get rid of her security blanket, step out of her box, and let everything go to her inner desires and fantasies, as she knew what was at stake when RLC came calling.

Now she has a choice to make, basically do I step up or do I go home after a month and miss springtime in Barcelona. Only time will tell if Leia will become the leader and complete her task at B-2.

So far not so good as the voyeurs are complaining instead of complimenting on the forum

Did anyone decide how tall Leia is? She must be over 6 feet.