B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

That seems to be a problem there.  Dalia had her phone stolen as well.

May be some RLC user is stealing the phone because he is pissed that these girls are always on the phone. 

😎

Juste un smartphone perdu ou volé,le prejudice est bien mince par rapport au prejudice enduré par les abonnés RLC,rien que par leurs miserables presences dans l'apartement funeraire B2
Mais le plus drole,c'est que RLC paye ces filles avec vos abonnements,donc indirectement,c'est vous,qui vous etes fait voler,mais,bon,ca je pense que vous le savez deja
Mais rassurez vous chers abonnés RLC,la plus grande arnaque reste la jolie,que dis-je,la somptueuse Serafima,suivi de tres pres par Mila qui prends exemple sur elle,et que dire de Daisy,en fait rien,elle parle pour dix

"sunshine" Elvira est bien seul,dans ce merdier Barcelonesque :biggrin:

1 hour ago, meran said:

that iPad has something to do with it as they are stuck to it since they arrived and iPAd has moved from one girl to another

Trying to use the ipad to "find my iphone".  Unless she set it up ahead of time, she's fucked.  Barcelona is the pick pocket capital of Europe.  I've seen it many times there.

il y a 6 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Trying to use the ipad to "find my iphone".  Unless she set it up ahead of time, she's fucked.  Barcelona is the pick pocket capital of Europe.  I've seen it many times there.

Yep, both Barcelona & Paris are the pickpocket capitals of Europe. 

Actually I seen a few in action in La Rambla but it also got better over the years due to increased police presence & people are more careful.

But if you are nicked in Barca, I am sorry you won't get it back unless you know some local people with wide reach.