B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Je me demande juste pourquoi tu reste ici à te plaindre sans arrêt pour un produit que tu n'aimes pas  

moi quand je n'aime pas quelque chose, je le laisse derrière moi sans me retourner et je n'embête personne avec mes états d'âme, ça serait bien de faire pareil 

Merci du conseil Moos,je l'apprecie a ça juste valeur,mais comme bien heureusement je ne suis pas comme toi,je ne le suivrai pas(ton conseil),et je continuerai donc,avec mes etats d'ame sur RLC

Just now, Thestarider said:

LOL I have never have the volume on RLC......

I'm screwed, well I would sure like too anyway.

image.jpeg.b599243b17915ff8fc268da56bdb7466.jpeg

So I reckon that qualifies me as Monica's #1 fan then...:biggrin:❤️

Btw, it's 'Africa', originally by Toto, but I haven't a clue what that mix she was playing was...

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

That is always going to be debatable.

Ok man, we can both love her...That was a great time wasn't it!...I miss her soooooo much Thes. I better go to bed now before I lose it. Nite mate and you other cc guys...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

image.jpeg.b599243b17915ff8fc268da56bdb7466.jpeg

So I reckon that qualifies me as Monica's #1 fan then...:biggrin:❤️

Btw, it's 'Africa', originally by Toto, but I haven't a clue what that mix she was playing was...

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't get me wrong Thes, you're more than welcome, but I've converted her to red wine now...You can buy some on the way, if you like, but I'll only let you in if you can tell me what that special track she use to always bate to was called...You have 5 minutes my friend, otherwise I'll have her all to myself...😉

it was the rain down in Africa.

Il y a 1 heure, nagachilli2 a dit :

Can anyone remember Magical Monica in what is now Maluma's room?...My memory isn't great, but every time she went in or on her bed I have this vague recollection that she did a bit more than Maluma, and every other girl after her...Sorry guys, I might be mistaking her for someone else...😏

If it was Monica...I really miss her...❤️

Everytime I looked at Maluma's room, I will be reminded of Monica too.

I know there are already a few girls after her but she was really a star in that room.

It is a pity now it is occupied by a NO SHOW GIRL.

• Like 1