B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

7 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Leora and Paul: exceptional hour but never heels and needs a new cock and friend for some bisexual evening
Eva and Sam: when they have friends for threesomes, it's okay. for the rest boredom. Eva also never uses heels
Nina and Kira: after the evening of threesome nothing interesting
Adeline and Markus: useless usual story, even she never heels
Nelly and Bogdan: Nelly sometimes exceptional, but with disgusting shoes. pretty boring.
Emma and Julio: useless
Martina and Alberto: useless
Masha Sasha Dasha: now monotonous to madness +
Julia and Erik: I do not understand Julia, she has great potential but does not use heels and I think she would like some friend
Kitty and Smith: Kitty is wonderful but it is a Ferrari driven like a Trabant, she never uses shoes. a friend and a friend would be needed to break the monotony
Chloe and Tyler: useless
Anabel and Efim: Anabel is wonderful but she is a Porsche driven like a Yugo, she never uses shoes. a friend and a friend would be needed to break the monotony
Yulia and Ivan: useless
Lana and Robert: Lana would be predisposed for fisting and bloody sadomaso. he does not fuck her well. you need help from others
Jane and Dick: Dick needs a new woman every night so he can break them. great rocker.
Varvara and Fedor: Varvara should be more slutty and always put on heels, he should hurt her more.
Ulyana and Marat: useless
KKK: Kamila has become useless, a shame, Kaley very pretty should always use sexy heels and dildos when she masturbates. otherwise it is boring
Angie Emily Samantha: so very ambiguous. they should be more often nude with heels and do more lesbian shows. instead it seems the house of the people
Maya: useless
Serafima Karina Daisu: Serafima perhaps the only one to keep but very insufficient.
Leia Erin Malula: Maluma has a large frame, should be naked with heels but is not very suitable for RLC, the other useless even if Erin has great body
Oksi Elvira Laima Mila Beatrice: Beatrice ok, Elvira needs a girl like her for a lesbian show. the rest seems to me fake and useless
Jenn and Frank: useless

Please stop with the constant nagging about heels. Why do you want the girls to hurt? They can't walk good in them, and it ruins their feet after long time use. Seeing them walk in heels looks just plain dumb.

Walk a couple of days yoourself in them and see how goood it is.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, meran said:

They shall simply close the apartment 

Noldus you are just wasting your energy in doing time update for the apartment

I agree, I though maybe Maluma might be worth the time and energy to watch, but so far she is just bundle of energy that has no seduction of the voyeurs or sexiness to her, instead they like to mock an make fun of the voyeurs who paid the bills for them to come to Barcelona.. 

To date: Absolutely no Magnificence or Momentous,  just MUNDANE MONOTANY  and MALICE for the voyeurs.

More of the One Month and Done crew, hope they enjoy the flight home. 😉