B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

Noldus

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Phantom, das ein interessanter Gedanke ist, schlafen die Mädchen normalerweise bis zum Mittag, und dann um bis 2 Uhr nachmittags in betäuben sich fragen, aber die letzten 3 Tage, obwohl sie mit aus haben oder bis spät bekommen sie in der Morgendämmerung auf und erhalten ihre Make-up auf und verlassen um rund 8 Uhr morgens. Seltsam ist es oder Zufall nicht, und wo die Puppe her?

Puppe ist von Maluma am 02.01.19 um 16 Uhr49

1 minute ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Puppe ist von Maluma am 02.01.19 um 16 Uhr49 

Why am I not surprised it was the little prick teaser that brought it to the apartment. This girl mocks the voyeurs every chance she can, I think she believes that we are foolish idiots for being voyeurs. I have news for her, at least voyeurs are genuine, and in tune with their sexuality, and understand about their fetish. I can't say that for any prick teaser I have been around in my life. They get enjoyment out fucking with a mans head, well both heads actually, and I am sure that is her personality.

Il y a 3 heures, phantomcapsnet a dit :

actuellement il y a un tournage de film pour adultes dans la banlieue de l'histoire Barcelone.Le est d'un gang de filles russes font un travail d'effraction pour voler plus grande banque espagnole. Il est intitulé "La Casa del Papavich". Je sais que la scène finale est un gang bang avec une grande fille 6ft4 de la bande et tous les gardes de sécurité qui les ont attrapés.

J'espère que nos filles Barcelone ne sont pas impliqués dans ce genre de choses

Les filles de B2 ont fait la répétition du film dans la maison il y a deux à trois jours lorsque elles se sont amusées  à faire prisonnier la blonde qui rentrait seule ( Maluma ) et les deux autres avec des bas sur la tête et elles ont attachées la blonde sur une chaise dans le salon ..

Phantom , vous n’avez pas vu cette scène dans B2  ?,???

4 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

currently there is an adult film shoot in the suburbs of barcelona.The story is about a gang of russian girls doing a break-in job to rob spanish biggest bank. It is titled  "La Casa del Papavich". I know the final scene is a gang bang with a 6ft4  tall girl from the gang and all the security guards who caught them.

I do hope our Barcelona girls are not involved in this stuff

Well we do know of one girl in Barcelona that is about 6ft 4 don't we lol

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Les filles de B2 ont fait la répétition du film dans la maison il y a deux à trois jours lorsque elles se sont amusées  à faire prisonnier la blonde qui rentrait seule ( Maluma ) et les deux autres avec des bas sur la tête et elles ont attachées la blonde sur une chaise dans le salon ..

Phantom , vous n’avez pas vu cette scène dans B2  ?,???

Oui bien vu ! Chacun tirera ses conclusions !

troll dancing GIF

5 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

currently there is an adult film shoot in the suburbs of barcelona.The story is about a gang of russian girls doing a break-in job to rob spanish biggest bank. It is titled  "La Casa del Papavich". I know the final scene is a gang bang with a 6ft4  tall girl from the gang and all the security guards who caught them.

I do hope our Barcelona girls are not involved in this stuff

Total bollocks Phantom!!...Where do you get this shit from!...She was only 6ft!...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Total bollocks Phantom!!...Where do you get this shit from!...She was only 6ft!...😏

Damn I might have to purchase the movie to see what these girls and Serafailure  are really like sexually as it has been non existent in the apartment. as they have been MIA since 8 am this morning. 😉

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Why am I not surprised it was the little prick teaser that brought it to the apartment. This girl mocks the voyeurs every chance she can, I think she believes that we are foolish idiots for being voyeurs. I have news for her, at least voyeurs are genuine, and in tune with their sexuality, and understand about their fetish. I can't say that for any prick teaser I have been around in my life. They get enjoyment out fucking with a mans head, well both heads actually, and I am sure that is her personality.

I thought Harley was back for a minute there Thes, under your login...😏

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Damn I might have to purchase the movie to see what these girls and Serafailure  are really like sexually as it has been non existent in the apartment. as they have been MIA since 8 am this morning. 😉

Sent me $100.00 US and I will try and get you a black market copy 😏

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I was almost going to say the same thing.

Thes--now that Harley quit posting--is he just paying you to keep it going? 😏

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I just state the facts and tell it like it is, 😉

The girls of B-2 have been terrible participants., Just plain terrible and certainly not what was expected when the apartment came back online.