3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dunno how popular instagram is in Russia compared to those 2, I just know they also use instagram. And since instagram is used all over the worls id say it is more popular, maybe not in Russia but in general 🙂

here is a link: https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/top-8-russian-social-networks-makes-great/ 

Your welcome in advance

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Thx, im surprised to see Insta so low on the list at number. 8 - I guess it depends what people are used to use, VK must have been out long before instagram.

I know whenever you see their phones they are on VK, or when see those big pictures it is Moi Mir. They use Instagram more for their professional stuff and some personal. I don't follow any of them anymore and haven't for a long time, I have my own reasons for that, but I get shit sent to me all the time.

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not watching the apartment. Is it Kristy and a new guy or is two new people on the couch?

The two girls are Kristy's good friends that have been staying a few days and the guys are friends of them I guess

One of the girls and guys were making out pretty heavy on the couch--Kristy came in and interrupted--just had to clean up the coffee table.

Then the curly haired guy came in and that was it for the making out and a chance to get laid--maybe later

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

I dont think Kami have more than one IG, the one I know is the one she post on from time to time, video stories and also sometimes goes live on insta. So whether she has another one also I dunno, but the one I know about is where she post and sometimes goes live.

I believe Kami has at least two IG accounts. One day Kaley posted a photo of Kami's phone showing photos from Kami's IG account. The photos were of Kami with some guys. Those photos were never on her public IG account. So I think she has a private account in addition to her public account.

Just now, firewall said:

the angels are no more authorized to sleep in kami bed?

Nope no one has entered that room since she has been gone. There would hell to pay in her sheets were messed up LMAO little miss priss.