3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

How would you feel if someone put your sex life on the internet without telling you?

For the love of fucking God man, you asked a question and I answered it. Stop making everything so argumentative.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I really believe that all the complaining and demands about how they should behave has caused Kaley and Kami to not spend much time in the apartment anymore.

Kaley is in the apartment all the time, she has not changed much since she took the spare room. She is friendly to all, and treats the voyeurs well. I don't think Kaley can be influenced by anything that is posted on this discussion site and about RLC. She is her own person, doing her own thing, in her own time. She treated the Angels very well while they were there and even joined some times with them. Kaley is simply put a genuine good person.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Let's be honest. Most of the people complaining don't want real life, they want a show because 90% of most peoples' real life is boring. Do they really consider Masha, Sasha, and Dasha to be normal real life? LMAO

Its probably because somehow all the 20 something woman hired for the roommates section are seemingly asexual yet signed up to be on a voyeur site. The guests in the couples section put out more action. People obviously pay for the 10% that isnt boring real life. All the top cams and replays involve sex or nudity why you are pretending that isnt the point of the site is honestly baffling. Is the "Real Life" marketing that good that you really do not understand what the site is and is for?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the love of fucking God man, you asked a question and I answered it. Stop making everything so argumentative.

You are the one who said the girls should lie about the cameras when they bring some guy home to fuck and I was just interested in knowing how you would feel if some woman did that to you. Also, that could create a legal problem for the tenant and RLC.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You are the one who said the girls should lie about the cameras when they bring some guy home

Ok that's it. I think you officially bat shit crazy. I didn't say they should or shouldn't do anything. I made a comment that 90% of the tenants do it.

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ok that's it. I think you officially bat shit crazy. I didn't say they should or shouldn't do anything. I made a comment that 90% of the tenants do it.

You said they should do what 90% of tenants do. Need to reread your answer.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You said they should do what 90% of tenants do.

I'm done...

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

You either bring it up early on in the conversation, or do what 90% of the tenants do and that's lie about the cameras.