3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

it's sad to see this kind of comment, you who proclaim loudly that this apartment is the best to show real life, you can not even understand that Kristy is just having a good time with her close friends
You'll notice she does it every time Kamila leaves, otherwise when Kamila is present, Kristy does the same kind of parties, but at her friends' place instead of coming to her apartment
In fact what Kamila does outside the apartment, Kristy does it inside

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's sad to see this kind of comment, you who proclaim loudly that this apartment is the best to show real life, you can not even understand that Kristy is just having a good time with her close friends
You'll notice she does it every time Kamila leaves, otherwise when Kamila is present, Kristy does the same kind of parties, but at her friends' place instead of coming to her apartment
In fact what Kamila does outside the apartment, Kristy does it inside

Maybe Kami's friends don't want to come to the apartment. What is she suppose to do, kidnap them?

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe Kami's friends don't want to come to the apartment. What is she suppose to do, kidnap them?

I never said that, I just say that this apartment has not changed, it's always the same and always offers the same thing, except that the atmosphere is not the same according to the people who are present

So compare this apartment in Barcelona or with other fake allusion, it's completely the wrong thing to do

As I've said many times before. If the girls spent more time inside the apartment and I could understand what they are saying I would be satisfied with with the way KKK is right now, but most people who watch RLC would not. So for that reason RLC should give those viewers what they want. Just think about it. If you had three beautiful prostitutes in the apartment and each one had 2 or 3 clients a day, ratings for this apartment would go through the roof. Hell, if the apartment had free cameras I would even watch it until I became bored.

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I never said that, I just say that this apartment has not changed, it's always the same and always offers the same thing, except that the atmosphere is not the same according to the people who are present

that changes everything.

Yes since the opening of R1, the official tenants used to spend much time outside but at least it was the great atmosphere wich was supposed to be the specificity of this apartment. Unfortunately from january to november (so durnig 11 months) Kristy and kamila almost never talked to each other and Kristy's angels were forbidden when Kami was home.

I thank Kristy to keep bringing some of her numerou BFs to the flat

Let's hope 2019 will be better.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

As I've said many times before. If the girls spent more time inside the apartment and I could understand what they are saying I would be satisfied with with the way KKK is right now, but most people who watch RLC would not. So for that reason RLC should give those viewers what they want. Just think about it. If you had three beautiful prostitutes in the apartment and each one had 2 or 3 clients a day, ratings for this apartment would go through the roof. Hell, if the apartment had free cameras I would even watch it until I became bored.

Frankly, I do not see what this may have with this apartment or the rest of RLC

To understand this girls, when you subscribe, you know from the start that they are not English and therefore you will not understand what they can say, so I do not understand why this finally becomes a problem 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Frankly, I do not see what this may have with this apartment or the rest of RLC

To understand this girls, when you subscribe, you know from the start that they are not Anglophone and therefore you will not understand what they can say, so I do not understand why this finally becomes a problem 

For me it has always been a problem. Those are just my two suggestions for improving the apartment. If you don't agree, so be it.

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

that changes everything.

Yes since the opening of R1, the official tenants used to spend much time outside but at least it was the great atmosphere wich was supposed to be the specificity of this apartment. Unfortunately from january to november (so durnig 11 months) Kristy and kamila almost never talked to each other and Kristy's angels were forbidden when Kami was home.

I thank Kristy to keep bringing some of her numerou BFs to the flat

Let's hope 2019 will be better.

Yes people evolve with time and human relationships change with them too
It is certain that the relationship between Kristy and Kamila is not the same as at their beginning but there is always a part of affection between them otherwise they would not share some moments together smiling and laughing

Kristy has not really changed, she continues the same way of life from the beginning, she brings potential boyfriends when she wants, she does parties with her friends and she also shares good time with her roommates
We should have more girls like Kristy in this world, he will be much better 😉

• Like 1