3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #1

Just now, oscaraus said:

Yes she does stay out at time but I understand that her family are not that far away.

Again, the info came from someone else, based on social media. I do not know anthing more, but it was written in this forum. 

Today I was considering if I were living in an RLC apartment just like Kristy, Kaley and Kami are, how would I reconcile the cameras with my love life? Let's say I go out to a bar or club one night and meet this beautiful woman that I am strongly attracted to and who feels the same about me and we spend the evening together having a fun time. At the end of the evening I invite her back to my apartment to spend the night and she says "yes". How do I go about explaining to her that in my apartment there are cameras in every room, including my bedroom that broadcast everything I do on the worldwide internet  for thousands or millions of people to watch? How exactly does one go about bringing that into a conversation?  Any suggestions?:dodgy:

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Any suggestions?:dodgy:

We just saw Kristy and the Angels had a party with some male guests in the apartment. Non of the male guests seemed to have any problem going further in front of the cameras (even though once again nothing has happened). It's always been the girls who decide what happens or doesn't happen in the apartment. And it makes sense, because in the end the interest of the viewers will allways be at the girls.

Kamila is the only long term resident who did not have a single sexual event in front of the camera in 2018. No male visit, and always hidden when masturbating (if she really does masturbate and not just pretends to do it). It was almost the same in 2017 (where she just had a single one night stand). Her entire private life is directed to the outside. 

My suggestion is to look for different girls. Maybe even have a complete restart for the apartment. It would be nice to see an apartment with the angels, but also there, only if they actually participate in the project.

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

We just saw Kristy and the Angels had a party with some male guests in the apartment. Non of the male guests seemed to have any problem going further in front of the cameras (even though once again nothing has happened). It's always been the girls who decide what happens or doesn't happen in the apartment. And it makes sense, because in the end the interest of the viewers will allways be at the girls.

Kamila is the only long term resident who did not have a single sexual event in front of the camera in 2018. No male visit, and always hidden when masturbating (if she really does masturbate and not just pretends to do it). It was almost the same in 2017 (where she just had a single one night stand). Her entire private life is directed to the outside. 

My suggestion is to look for different girls. Maybe even have a complete restart for the apartment. It would be nice to see an apartment with the angels, but also there, only if they actually participate in the Project.

only if they actually participate in the Project. = only if they are every day naked for some time, only if they masturbate without covers, only if they bring in  boyfriends and have sex with them without covers. I guess that is what you mean by participating.

• Like 3

Just now, Calle said:

only if they actually participate in the Project. = only if they are every day naked for some time, only if they masturbate without covers, only if they bring in  boyfriends and have sex with them without covers. I guess that is what you mean by participating.

Sure, and that is not even everything. 😏

Let's be serious. Kamila doesn't do anything but try to get as much money out of the project without giving anything in return. She is the prime example of a freeloader and that for about two years now.

RLC is not only about sex, but keeping all her private life outside only while pretend to be part of a project like RLC is just not right. Sorry. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sure, and that is not even everything. 😏

Let's be serious. Kamila doesn't do anything but try to get as much money out of the project without giving anything in return. She is the prime example of a freeloader and that for about two years now.

RLC is not only about sex, but keeping all her private life outside only while pretend to be part of a project like RLC is just not right. Sorry. 

Her private life includes going to clubs, visiting her sister and young nieces, doing photo shoots, and shopping. How the hell is she suppose to bring that into the apartment?  Also, Kami has had her girlfriends over for parties.