Mary (2019) Part #1

StnCld316

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

Thanks for that

As far as I can remember Freddy started appearing in Maria's second apartment and in her forth apartment Maria popped Freddys cherry. A few weeks later Freddy was gone and not seen again as far as I know and Ithink this is Marias/Marys fifth place.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, Just In a dit :

As far as I can remember Freddy started appearing in Maria's second apartment and in her forth apartment Maria popped Freddys cherry. A few weeks later Freddy was gone and not seen again as far as I know and Ithink this is Marias/Marys fifth place.

Hi Just,From what I can remember the flat I saw them in had upstairs with at least one room.I got fed up searching the archive for it.I must admit I felt sorry for Freddy,I think the guy had problems but as I said already M was kind to him.Freddy would just wander in when M&G were obviously about to get it on but they would just stop.A nice respectful touch I thought.

23 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Just,From what I can remember the flat I saw them in had upstairs with at least one room.I got fed up searching the archive for it.I must admit I felt sorry for Freddy,I think the guy had problems but as I said already M was kind to him.Freddy would just wander in when M&G were obviously about to get it on but they would just stop.A nice respectful touch I thought.

First i found of him in that second house. It was in that two floors "mansion"

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm3/cam16/long-haired-guest-guy-baths-17th-aug-2017

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

First i found of him in that second house. It was in that two floors "mansion"

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm3/cam16/long-haired-guest-guy-baths-17th-aug-2017

Cheers for that,yehI know what you mean by mansion I remember it but for all that it always seemed to be a happy welcoming busy house but since then she has definitely toned it down.It's absolutely fine to be with your partner but I think she could have a few friends in now and again.PS as long as Tony stays away.Do you think Freddy had problems?I am feeling a bit guilty now.

3 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Cheers for that,yehI know what you mean by mansion I remember it but for all that it always seemed to be a happy welcoming busy house but since then she has definitely toned it down.It's absolutely fine to be with your partner but I think she could have a few friends in now and again.PS as long as Tony stays away.Do you think Freddy had problems?I am feeling a bit guilty now.

I can dig what you are saying and agree. It seems there was "something" there on that level. 

• Like 2