Alan (2019) Part #1

23 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I'm not a Alan fan, I've never been.
But I find quality in the name of "voyeur". Maybe they played the 8> but nice.
her timidity remind me of my old relationships.

Wasn't it so much fun trying to figure things out when we were younger? To be honest, I didn't gave a clue either when I was with this guy.

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wasn't it so much fun trying to figure things out when we were younger? To be honest, I didn't gave a clue either when I was with this guy.

The mystery and eagerness brings memories...

But then, i have a quick question for you Ashleyxyz, why is it that a girl will leave her house knowing shes going to a guy to have sex, gets there, and gives this guy a hell of a time only to not fuck him?(not just VH context)

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, fornika a dit :

But then, i have a quick question for you Ashleyxyz, why is it that a girl will leave her house knowing shes going to a guy to have sex, gets there, and gives this guy a hell of a time only to not fuck him?(not just VH context)

All scripted by George.The old story,views means money!jmo

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

All scripted by George.The old story,views means money!jmo

Im not a fan of this scripted narrative .i think its ridiculous .  

This is live feed.people going abt their daily lives,yes there maybe extra ramifications to make more money.But i wouldn't go as far as calling it scripted.i find it repulsive .

Reason i said "not just VH context"

il y a 2 minutes, fornika a dit :

Im not a fan of this scripted narrative .i think its ridiculous .  

This is live feed.people going abt their daily lives,yes there maybe extra ramifications to make more money.But i wouldn't go as far as calling it scripted.i find it repulsive .

Reason i said "not just VH contest"

Ok I take your point but I did not mean literally scripted,more in line of what might be an idea of George's to make money.Whats repulsive is the way George manipulates his tenants in any way he can.You just have to watch his other places.He is a piece of work!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Ok I take your point but I did not mean literally scripted,more in line of what might be an idea of George's to make money.Whats repulsive is the way George manipulates his tenants in any way he can.You just have to watch his other places.He is a piece of work!

I agree, but hey its business.

i only have a problem with managers that fuck tenants financially.

not literally lol

il y a 24 minutes, fornika a dit :

I agree, but hey its business.

i only have a problem with managers that fuck tenants financially.

not literally lol

Not literally HaHa good one 😀😀He literally definitely does.He is a dog.Anyway enough of this bullshit.Wherever you are on mother earth have a good day.Its fucking freezing here in Scotland.☺

Not famous fo

2 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Not literally HaHa good one 😀😀He literally definitely does.He is a dog.Anyway enough of this bullshit.Wherever you are on mother earth have a good day.Its fucking freezing here in Scotland.☺

Not famous for its weather..

try Canada.

1 hour ago, fornika said:

That's a good question, but leading the wrong guy on like that can get her in a lot of trouble. Are you asking this from personal experience?  😏

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, fornika a dit :

Not famous fo

Not famous for its weather..

try Canada.

Oh dear I suppose that makes Scotland tropical.i know someone in Lac du bonnet in Manitoba and the photos in winter Wow.Snow we don't know the half of it here.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's a good question, but leading the wrong guy on like that can get her in a lot of trouble. Are you asking this from personal experience?  😏

yes.

past experiences though.too old now

i just want to know a woman's perspective on this.

• Like 1