Alan (2019) Part #1

22 minutes ago, nack said:

That was some serious fake shit.Over 2 hours of teasing with naked bodies,hard cock and puny penetration.WTF !!!!

May be the formula of success..getting all the views.I just skipped through timeline.Boring .....passsss

Well exactly what I said. Can only second that again 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nack said:

That was some serious fake shit.Over 2 hours of teasing with naked bodies,hard cock and puny penetration.WTF !!!!

May be the formula of success..getting all the views.I just skipped through timeline.Boring .....passsss

I know it seemed fake, but it would be great if we can have it in the archive. I am so busy this week and can't follow it capture interaction details.

The reason that I am suggesting is that I am into both of participant's personalities and their private sex life. For example, I can't connect with Kaltia & Bret, since I can't see any strong personality there.

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I know it seemed fake, but it would be great if we can have it in the archive. I am so busy this week and can't follow it capture interaction details.

The reason that I am suggesting is that I am into both of participant's personalities and their private sex life. For example, I can't connect with Kaltia & Bret, since I can't see any strong personality there.

Golfer already saved the 2 fake rounds.I saved the making out part.Everything is covered.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, fornika said:

She seems very reserve and abit timid. (kina innocent looking )

not a good combo for entertainment ..

I am inclined to agree, not as interesting as george's girl or Jane but each to their own.

• Like 1