Alan (2019) Part #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Alan (2019) Part #1

Maybe the house is still online for VH can say it have houses that are in site for very long time.Like for exemple..lets celebrate this house two years online..or maybe the manager have the rent payed for an couple years,it's hard to believe the place it's making any profit,at least not an good one.Why zero investment,atention from manager..have no ideia.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Maybe the house is still online for VH can say it have houses that are in site for very long time.Like for exemple..lets celebrate this house two years online..or maybe the manager have the rent payed for an couple years,it's hard to believe the place it's making any profit,at least not an good one.Why zero investment,atention from manager..have no ideia.

Me neither. But we know Foxy said George is not bad manager. Maybe he will give them that chance to return together. 

I seriously don't know. Just an idea.

• Like 1

George is not daft and knows that N&A was popular enough to become a VH anchor site at its peak. Also Nina's interpersonal skills brought a lot of interesting visitors. If Nina is cured and comes back this site will sing again. Credit to George for keeping the slot open as long as he has (possible at a renegotiated revenue stream) and for trying to interest Alan in temporary partners (which attempts we found quite interesting to watch despite being unsuccessful). Meanwhile he uses Alan as an occasional guest on his other sites. Come back soon Nina.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Me neither. But we know Foxy said George is not bad manager. Maybe he will give them that chance to return together. 

I seriously don't know. Just an idea.

Maybe,but it's intriguing the not care,trie to keep the house active,with guests that are sexual active and put nice shows,for months the place it's just sex underblankets from guests in dark,joe and his buddies sleeping in one or other times,then Nina returns for an couple days and then..left again for weeks.Place it's barely in previews for days after days,profit must be really low.And we all seen after more than one year that Nina never gets good of her hillness(sadly),so don't make much sense.Regard George..I have to give reason to those people that sayed he was violent..they were totaly right.The way he treat the brunet in Kira place(grabbing her by hair and being plain jerk and violent)it was disgusting.

2 hours ago, squish said:

I think maybe we are being teased.

I don't think so. The girl doesn't even dress half way close to sexy and neither of them drank or even flirted with each other. I don't think there was any ever intention of sex tonight.

• Like 1