Clara & Stas (2019) Part #1

il y a 35 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

they did it over and over again. But all of them made love to their partner.
If I had time I would now start a survey.
Can Clara break the chains?
or will they go back?

Thanks for that.so it was wishful thinking☺

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow I admit I was wrong. Never thought Stas would fuck a different girl. Now I only hope Clara is allowed to do the same with different guys...

After all this meetings started to be expected on the script.. they are the king of fake teases. don't forget that.. Specially with people that are under strict instructions of the boss

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

After all this meetings started to be expected on the script.. they are the king of fake teases. don't forget that.. Specially with people that are under strict instructions of the boss

I always respect your experiences / comments about them.
If Alan's life is a scenario, I think this is a kind of scenario.
The difference is director and actors.
Even if they change their wives, they will never be an "Mira and Henry." As a result, only the "love" will be hurt.
Show business ...

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Your assessment of "instructions from the boss" is false. If instructions were really at play, then all the couples managed by them would be engaging in some sort of orgy all the time. Alex/Lina couldn't even tell the couples at the compound to do orgies together. They can at the most instruct them or nudge to meet other tenants but they can't tell to have sex with people that they don't want to have sex with.

• Like 1

CLARA99.png.5aa673e411a8ca65413c3c34c400dfca.png

I write this poem for you. I hope you like it too. There is nothing I would rather do than spend my time making a queen out of you; You deserve a crown, a scepter and a throne, your beauty so breathtaking, my weakness, is for you alone. Sometimes I’m sad, and life gets me down, but I always know I can turn that around, by closing my eyes and picturing you, the source of my joy, my angel, I thank you. 01.gif.1bc2ed42595b71cf3150fda087d4f87c.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

CLARA99.png.5aa673e411a8ca65413c3c34c400dfca.png

I write this poem for you. I hope you like it too. There is nothing I would rather do than spend my time making a queen out of you; You deserve a crown, a scepter and a throne, your beauty so breathtaking, my weakness, is for you alone. Sometimes I’m sad, and life gets me down, but I always know I can turn that around, by closing my eyes and picturing you, the source of my joy, my angel, I thank you. 01.gif.1bc2ed42595b71cf3150fda087d4f87c.gif

Joey, thank you very much)

• Like 1