Mira & Henry (2019) Part #1 of 2

StnCld316

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lot of hot things going on here lately. Problem still is the place is too big and cams too far away from action...

Definitely needs more cameras with better quality to make it worth watching.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Problem still is the place is too big and cams too far away from action...

We all said that right at the beginning but nothings changed. I could not be bothered to watch them here for the above reasons and being too familiar. I have always said to return is a bad thing as its never the same and also they have had less action here, if you could see it lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

We all said that right at the beginning but nothings changed. I could not be bothered to watch them here for the above reasons and being too familiar. I have always said to return is a bad thing as its never the same and also they have had less action here, if you could see it lol.

There is more action lately. The only problem is that cams are too far away and therefore cam quality is bad too as cams are not made for displaying objects so far. In a smaller place with good placed cams Mira & Henry could easily compete with other places like for example Daniel & Dominessa. Mira is damn hot and they still know how to party. Problem remains at this place you can't really see it.