Mira & Henry (2019) Part #1 of 2

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, billycox said:

so what is going to happen to mira and henry? they are moving. is this the end or will we see them in their new place? another city? same time zone? a shame if we lose them. one of the few worth watching. I wish them luck as well as the rest of us who have followed them for a long time.

if anyone has any answers I sure would like to hear them. thanks.

They will move to a new place (don't know if they said same or other city). Time zone most probably will be the same

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, billycox said:

so what is going to happen to mira and henry? they are moving. is this the end or will we see them in their new place? another city? same time zone? a shame if we lose them. one of the few worth watching. I wish them luck as well as the rest of us who have followed them for a long time.

if anyone has any answers I sure would like to hear them. thanks.

Yesterday goodbye party - with Roberta guys + Veronica&BF. Today - last day in online. They are moving. But come back in VH soon.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, RapStar48 said:

@Mira&Henrywelcome back !!!! we missed you so much !! view of camera 4 (livingroom free one) could be a bit higher ? 🙂

I think its meant to be like that so you can see when they are at the computer desk.