Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Must be your personal feeling so. Most of them including me think she is great. 😉  

I don't think she is great.. probably because that first impression i had of her.. Still to be fair the house earn some interest lately because of her. D&S never said much
But totally prefer her then the other blonde that was here before 

Il y a 17 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Thanks very much. Auld Reekie sounds funny. I only knew the word "Auld" from the song "Auld Lang Syne" till now 😉

Hi Jabbath,Sorry but I missed out an important part of the Auld Reekie story.At the base of the castle rock on the north side there was a loch called the nor loch back in the 17th century.It was actually a giant cesspit used by the locals to dump toilet and domestic waste,even dead bodies which obviously together with the air pollution caused the smell.Eventually as we became more environmentally aware this"loch" was drained and in its place we now have Princes Street gardens.The gardens and Castle rock are bang in the middle of Edinburgh and very popular with tourists.Sorry  to go on about it but I completely forgot about the Nor loch.

• Like 1