Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Robwin said:

In all honesty you are unable to state that as a fact just because you haven't seen him take any can you? After all no one is in cam  view every single second.

I checked the timeline and did not see him take any. Also he came at least three times. With a pill it would be very hard for him to come this often.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I checked the timeline and did not see him take any. Also he came at least three times. With a pill it would be very hard for him to come this often.

God that was quick are you sat on the computer lol. As far as the pills I shall have to bow to your experience in this field 🙄 but to have sex, what was it 6 rounds at least, I would have thought that was very unlikely to happen naturally but then, what do I know 🙄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

God that was quick are you sat on the computer lol. As far as the pills I shall have to bow to your experience in this field 🙄 but to have sex, what was it 6 rounds at least, I would have thought that was very unlikely to happen naturally but then, what do I know 🙄

I did it earlier already because I was interested in it too. She always blew him hard. So I guess he is just a lucky guy with good stamina 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I did it earlier already because I was interested in it too. She always blew him hard. So I guess he is just a lucky guy with good stamina 😉

Just sounds to good to  be true really lol then again perhaps I an just jealous.

• Like 1