Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No que yo supiese. Cada vez que puedo comprobar que nadie está en casa. Y cuando lo son, las cosas que hablan es poco interesante. Actúan como un viejo matrimonio que perdió el interés en sí hace mucho tiempo, pero ellos se quedan juntos de todos modos. 

Completely agree, the only person who has revived a little this apartment has been Alexandra. Maybe there should be a replacement and Darcie and Stifler will disappear or start changing their attitude radically.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Completely agree, the only person who has revived a little this apartment has been Alexandra. Maybe there should be a replacement and Darcie and Stifler will disappear or start changing their attitude radically.

On that message you quote Amy was talking about Gia&Anthony 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Obligando a la gente a hacer cosas en contra de sus deseos. Suena como una gran idea.

No, man, I'm not forcing anyone. Not even VH does, but this is a business, just a business in which if you do not end up doing what people want, you lose popularity and there VH if that is responsible. With which, the tenants go outside. But we have experienced this in many occasions. I do not need to say it....

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Which makes me think it’s either some souped up drama for views or it’s about something else that would take an interpreter to explain. And this is what both is great and sucks about watching voyeur sites in another language. Too bad Gia and Anthony aren’t worth following. 

Who is this Anthony you mention? Every time I have popped in recently I have only seen Gia alone and that is usually when it is their night time and she is sleeping. 

• Like 1

Il y a 10 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Did they anything worth watching lately?

They seek them here they seek them there they seek them everywhere are they in heaven or are they in hell that damned elusive G&A😋

Edited by Bonaly
  • Like 1