Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Aha! Gosh I was so happy to see her again. I hope she comes back over to hang out. I don't care if she does anything. I'm just happy to see her.  ♥️

Bloody hell is this a Amy takeover bid on cc lol, talk about Amy overload ha ha. Not that I'm complaining babe.💜

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Grace is doing cam shows into the VHTV cams again. Why don’t more of them do it? I wonder if VHTV has a quota on the number of tenants allowed to do this? Perhaps, VHTV charges a fee to do blatant, in the cam shows. That is maybe they earn less. Or who knows maybe VHTV pays the, more to do them, but then wouldn’t more of them do it? I think VHTV did curb Matilda from doing her shows on the bedroom. But why? 

They change to LR because it's the cam studio of the crew that last hours and hours (sonia&paul are the studio for the sex for the crew) and matilda and boyfriend have the bedroom to live. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I just don’t know why more don’t do it. Seems like a no brainer if one isn’t in for the money and who on VHTV isn’t in it for the money? I think the next stone to fall will be tenants directly interacting into the cams. Would love to know what the rules are about this cause you know there are rules. 

Well many of them ain't a million miles away from that now, its the next logical step from CC interaction lool

Then its tokens and the transformation is complete lol

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I just don’t know why more don’t do it. Seems like a no brainer if one isn’t in for the money and who on VHTV isn’t in it for the money? I think the next stone to fall will be tenants directly interacting into the cams. Would love to know what the rules are about this cause you know there are rules. 

Probably because not everybody have the same concept on what they should be here performing ... 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If she is camming, can you create a topic in this thread and post the cb link there?

no idea if she camming or not, you said: "Grace is doing cam shows into the VHTV cams again"

this is why I ask if she camming also on cb or other sites