Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, squish said:

I did hope there was a role for Irene and the blond youth being  a similar age group. Could still happen. When I predicted that Irene could turn this apartment around here this is what I had in mind. Their ratings would quickly rocket. Inviting Sara is not a remedy for anything.

I don't think she needs invitation to visit. 
And there was/is a role on the daily show for Irene.. it's what she did/do. No all roles end with sex 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! Really? Sara's presence means nothing anymore? That's too bad. When I subbed she was a star. I guess deleting her content and then acting like she's above it all will do that. Oh well, she still probably had the most attractive hips I've ever seen on VHTV.

The Sara tenant is way different then the Sara manager / sub-manager

In some VHTV apartments we have cams that seem to be positioned by elementary school kids (M & K, B & C, etc.) instead of specialized technicians.
And now - instead of intervening on those cams - what do they do? They move the cam # 5 into the bedroom of Grace & Jacob (which was positioned perfectly) just to show us who enters the room 5 seconds before ... !!
Demential !!

BEFORE

GOOD.jpg.da31e5885ff92a9260a6e798c1d1c954.jpg

AFTER

BAD.jpg.c067caf22f2f393bc25eb7c66e6e894e.jpg

49 minutes ago, budda said:

In einigen VHTV Wohnungen haben wir Nocken , die von der Grundschule Kinder (M & K, B & C, etc.) anstelle von spezialisierten Technikern positioniert zu werden scheinen.
Und nun - statt auf diesen Nocken dazwischen - was tun sie? Sie bewegen sich die Nocken # 5 in das Schlafzimmer von Grace & Jacob (die perfekt positioniert war) nur um uns zu zeigen, die den Raum 5 Sekunden tritt vor ... !! 
Dementiellen !!

VOR

GOOD.jpg.da31e5885ff92a9260a6e798c1d1c954.jpg

NACH DEM

BAD.jpg.c067caf22f2f393bc25eb7c66e6e894e.jpg

But it is still better than before, because the window no longer fades. Otherwise, I agree with you.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Anyone else have an opinion? 

I don't think a ticket change anything.. what changes is the appreciation of VH. 

This being said, i never sent complains about cams/lightning except if they fall down or are covered/moved

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Personally, I think we should avoid that and let them fall on their face if they want to. Let them figure it out and if they mess up, then the others can take advantage. 

Anyone else have an opinion? 

You can argue the managers are there to manage and we are there to view. After all that's what they get their money for.

But then on the other hand the subscribers are often  paying for crap while they rake it in and doing fuckall about it. You would think they would want to maximise their income???

• Like 1