Marla & Hector (2019) Part #1

StnCld316

18 hours ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I'm glad you got this I was trying to take some pics but my PC is under heavy workload atm 😞

Marla definitely has some of the best tits on the site.

Thanks 🙂

and many thanks to @Sparkles

by the way... how hard she moan in that sequence? 😄

#proudhusband 😛

• Like 1

Short communication:
For some day my dear Marla was not at home, even if is valentine.

Long Story Short: we plan a vacation by the snow for these days, some month ago.
she LOVES snow and where we live there isn't snow so often (but where she was born there is a lot)
last days, a major money problem collide with our plan, we have not money to travel both

so my Valentine was let her go to the snow trip she dream of and stay back to keep up the Fort

(p.s. if someone think why we don't do so much before Valentine knowing that... she's on her period :P)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Crerigan said:

Short communication:
For some day my dear Marla was not at home, even if is valentine.

Long Story Short: we plan a vacation by the snow for these days, some month ago.
she LOVES snow and where we live there isn't snow so often (but where she was born there is a lot)
last days, a major money problem collide with our plan, we have not money to travel both

so my Valentine was let her go to the snow trip she dream of and stay back to keep up the Fort

(p.s. if someone think why we don't do so much before Valentine knowing that... she's on her period :P)

I know how she feels, I was born in Alaska so it's a very snowy area. I sit here in 40c weather and wish I was back home again sometimes. That's really cool you let her go have her vacation, seems like it would be the perfect gift. Maybe Marla should be a Viking instead of a Pirate lol.

2 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

I know how she feels, I was born in Alaska so it's a very snowy area. I sit here in 40c weather and wish I was back home again sometimes. That's really cool you let her go have her vacation, seems like it would be the perfect gift. Maybe Marla should be a Viking instead of a Pirate lol.

Can i point you rattenction to the completely true fact viking INVENT piracy before roman empire? 🙂

• 4 weeks later...