Courtney, Heather & Misty (2019) Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes she basically brought her stuff she had in her last own place too. Don't know if she bought some batman panties recently 😁

Ok, just keeping VHTV on their toes. Surely it wouldn't be right if Misty wasn't actually living there. It just sort of seems to be that way. We'll see!

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ok, just keeping VHTV on their toes. Surely it wouldn't be right if Misty wasn't actually living there. It just sort of seems to be that way. We'll see!

When she is not living there she has to pack all her stuff again... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And you know she is just visiting family and / or friends as at the moment are holidays in Russia. You can't compare it to the situation we had with Matilda. So why do it? I know you know better.

I didn't know that she was away. It just occurred to me that she didn't seem to really be living there, yet her name is on the list. I haven't seen any caps of her sleeping there. The times that I have seen her it looked like she was more of a visitor then a resident. If you say she's living there, I believe you. But if she's not then yes, the Matilda rule applies. 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I didn't know that she was away. It just occurred to me that she didn't seem to really be living there, yet her name is on the list. I haven't seen any caps of her sleeping there. The times that I have seen her it looked like she was more of a visitor then a resident. If you say she's living there, I believe you. But if she's not then yes, the Matilda rule applies. 

I think no caps of her sleeping because it is simply not worth capping when she is just sleeping on sofa. Look at other topics and look how much caps of tenants sleeping there are. Another point is when she was there place had two long offline times (not caused by her)