Courtney, Heather & Misty (2019) Part #1

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Basically, if the sex can't be seen it didn't happen. Safe rule! 👍

Surely you are using a double standard here in VH as if you can't see it-it didn't happen yet in another thread you didn't see a guy hit a woman and then you say it must have happened. I'm confused!😋

Or should we just have a saying of it being Amy logic that no one really understands.😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Surely you are using a double standard here in VH as if you can't see it-it didn't happen yet in another thread you didn't see a guy hit a woman and then you say it must have happened. I'm confused!😋

Or should we just have a saying of it being Amy logic that no one really understands.😁

Cute, but the cams did capture the beat down via sound per Robwin, who I trust. Furthered by the fact the apt was taken offline. Ok, I'd be willing to accept sex off cam if it can be heard. Was Misty's sex audible? 

One clue as to the fact that this may be more serious is Courtney's use of the name "zai" for him during sex - this is short for the Russian word "zaichik" and means literally "little rabbit" or "bunny rabbit". It is a term of affection and I do not recall her using it before when being fucked. There is also the fact -noted elsewhere - that condoms seem to have been dispensed with. If so, then good news for Courtney, terrific news for that lucky bastard (at least in the short term, until his STD test results arrive) but bad news for us. I have not been here long enough to really appreciate Misty's exploits of old, but Courtney must herself have fucked 48 guys by now (individually or in groups of two or more) since the split with Jason. The combination of that angelic face and voice added to her rampant nymphomania makes her still for me - despite her many faults as a performer (as listed elsewhere)  - the star of VH.

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Cute, but the cams did capture the beat down via sound per Robwin, who I trust. Furthered by the fact the apt was taken offline. Ok, I'd be willing to accept sex off cam if it can be heard. Was Misty's sex audible? 

No the cams were cut but she did say herself that sex did occur. Which in evidence terms was witnessed by the individual.