Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

tienes búfer también con las levas de pago? He amortiguar corta cada 5 segundos con la leva cocina libre

I Have buffer in every camera in every apartment for like two weeks. VH's first response was to erase the cache of my browser, as if I were an idiot... I tried everything, and I have rewritten several times, the last time I was told that if I wanted to connect to my Computer remote... Shit!!! No One connects to my computer, and I have enough experience to solve my problems, this is the problem of VH, not mine, to solve them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I Have buffer in every camera in every apartment for like two weeks. VH's first response was to erase the cache of my browser, as if I were an idiot... I tried everything, and I have rewritten several times, the last time I was told that if I wanted to connect to my Computer remote... Shit!!! No One connects to my computer, and I have enough experience to solve my problems, this is the problem of VH, not mine, to solve them

ok thanks I have this buffering problem also in many apartments, VH need to fixe this