Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #1

I Think, at least for me, is that begins to disappear a little emotion between these couples... In the end it is always the same, a nice show yes, but repetitive. If There is no greater rapprochement between these couples, in the end will become dull, without emotion, 6 actors in front of a camera, in the same bed but fucking separately. Sometimes good, but when it becomes routine, it ends up killing the fun. I advise them a little more adventure, they are already close to each other...

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lol que les estás dando consejos? Hicieron esto porque quería divertirse no porque la gente exigiendo la misma. Y cuando no intercambiar perfectamente bien para mí. 

Of Course I do, buddy!!! Tips to enjoy each other and all happy!!! hahaha

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Lol que les estás dando consejos? Hicieron esto porque quería divertirse no porque la gente exigiendo la misma. Y cuando no intercambiar perfectamente bien para mí. 

Peace and Love!!!! But for all and together!!!! Long Live hippies!!!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I Think, at least for me, is that begins to disappear a little emotion between these couples... In the end it is always the same, a nice show yes, but repetitive. If There is no greater rapprochement between these couples, in the end will become dull, without emotion, 6 actors in front of a camera, in the same bed but fucking separately. Sometimes good, but when it becomes routine, it ends up killing the fun. I advise them a little more adventure, they are already close to each other...

Hi Gudari, i don't really think they're doing this as a "show" . I think it quite likely they would be having a good time like this even if they weren't on VH. And you sound like they should swap, as if that's just different kind of entertainment. I've done neither but i have to assume going from 3 couples having sex with their partners together, to swapping is a huge gigantic step forward.  Just my opinion. 😊

• Like 4

LORDY!!

I wonder if she knows how tantalizing that little heinie of hers is?

I'll bet she's never seen it up close and live like we have.

Maybe, if my name were Hannibal Lechter, I could do something more than just look!!

"LIK - LIK- SLURP".