Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Aw cmon, live a little! And do it unlubed, it feels better that way.  😳😰

HI Ash,HE is to far up his own ass to let anybody else in.HeHe😀Hope all is good with you and Guy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

HI Ash,HE is to far up his own ass to let anybody else in.HeHe😀Hope all is good with you and Guy.

Lol, his head maybe? All good here thx, Guy working, im cleaning, doing wash. And went food shopping earlier. How you doin?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, his head maybe? All good here thx, Guy working, im cleaning, doing wash. And went food shopping earlier. How you doin?

Your sure as hell a busy bunnyGuy's a lucky Guy.Yeh me and she who must be obeyed are fine.She is a cancer survivor as of a year ago and has just had the all clear so for a wee break Me,her,my son and his partner are off to Torremolinos in Spain on the 8th April for a week so just getting things ready for that.The trouble is we have put a little bit weight on and had to buy slightly larger clothes,nothing fitted.The holiday was sprung on us with no chance to diet some of the weight off.However that's a minor detail .We are looking forward to it she really deserves it.NYC later on in the year is still a goer as well.Cheers the noo Ash.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Aw cmon, live a little! And do it unlubed, it feels better that way.  😳😰

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Wow ain't it great to have so many good friends on here 🙄🤔 As I said before no ones getting up my lovely tight virgin ass lol. My ass is one way and that's the way its staying 😁 👍

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Nahh my heads too fucking big for that loool xxxx

• Like 1