Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Her name is Jamie and she wants to be referred to as a lady. You're just being mean cause I pissed you off about Alexandra.

It is a guy and I did not see he wants to be called a lady. He just does that plastic tits thing to earn money I guess...

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She! Why? It's makes her feel more feminine. It gets her off and those round her too I would presume.

Well when they like it. For me a guy wearing an apron with two plastic tits is just the ultimate turn off

Just now, Amy3 said:

Then by all means follow what you tell me all the time and don't waste your time on things you say you don't like. Seems to me all you care to do when your not propping up your precious ones is to follow me around and bust my balls. Over and over again since yesterday you do this. It bothers me. Please stop.

Was not my intention I was just commenting on things I see...😉

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That's wonderful. I'm not worried about her. I'm worried about me. I don't want to make a big deal about it. I promise I don't. I'm just asking you to chill out with the stuff you been doing in response to me. Whatever you may think it's making me feel like I have to defend myself against you and I don't want to mainly because I know it will unravel me. I just want to have a good time that's all. I'm finally at a point where I don't care about what VHTV is or does and I don't really care what any of the tenants do or don't do. If it helps, I'll stop talking about Alexandra. I don't want division here of any kind. I want peace and joy!

We can talk about every tenant here of course. Sorry my intention was not to hit on you at all. Just wanted a little discussion or just talk 😉👍

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm trying to be positive and have fun posting caps and you're following me around posting "boring" gifs, insulting Jamie, and otherwise poking at me I can only presume because you don't like what I said about Alexandra. Fine! I'm leave them alone and I won't post anything anymore about that apt. It's all yours.

Can I have the back yard??😁❤️🐶

• Like 1