Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

First Happy New Year everyone here; may you have a happy, prosperous and above all healthy 2019 [with many viewing pleasures here also.

Bonnie and Clyde have been working hard, in series and in parallel, on this evening's young lady visitor to try to get her to dance with fewer clothes on and now Clyde has been working on her, mainly in the bathroom, where she has at last dropped her fancy mask, let her hair down, and changed into a partially see-through dress. We shall all have to see how far they get with her. She has been pacing herself drinking only moderately thus far and has at moments been a little uptight, as when Clyde raised Bonnie's dress to expose her boobs, but generally she seems to enter the spirit of the evening enthusiastically. Time...... alone will tell.

The dress is only a partially see through panel at the back.

Edited by Oldstalker
afternoon
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So VHTV can rationalize kicking off Matilda just because she wasn't living there, but they are willing to tolerate guest who will blatantly hide from the cams use masks. I have to ask you my fellow viewers, which person would you kick out of your voyeur site?

That makes few sense,you're comparing an resident that actualy didn't lived in the house..just used it as a chaturbate studio to an guest girl that can use all the masks she want.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So VHTV can rationalize kicking off Matilda just because she wasn't living there, but they are willing to tolerate guest who will blatantly hide from the cams use masks. I have to ask you my fellow viewers, which person would you kick out of your voyeur site?

Well I guess guests are allowed to hide from cams and wear masks. Simply because they are not participants...

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

To me it seems a very easy question... the tenant that have signed a contract with VH and wasn't living in the apartment and using it as a cam studio for doing cam shows. But her "house" partner Emily is still able to work, you can watch her at her chaturbate channel 

And i reinforce the words tenant and contract

And if you compare the situation with tenants that spend time in hidden rooms hiding from cams without using masks but are living in the houses .. i still would say the ones that aren't living in the apartment 

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

If a tenant invites in a guest who cannot live as if those cams were not there then go the fuck offline!

As far as I know Lexy & Pete were the only one doing this instead of guests wearing masks or lying to them about the cams they simply went offline. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, you know, let's see what our friends at VHTV have to say about that. I sent a ticket to ask this very question. If they can't see any problems with a person coming into a voyeur site wearing a mask then that will be very telling I would think.

For the record, I make zero distinctions between tenants and guest with respect to the cams. If a tenant invites in a guest who cannot live as if those cams were not there then go the fuck offline! To have a guest wearing a mask very clearly says this: I know that you can see me, but I don't want you to see me so I'm going to hide from you. It's unacceptable!

I hope you had done exactly the same question to them.. comparing a tenant to a guest.. comparing a contracted vh people using the house as a cam studio and not living there with a guest that are visiting for some hours and sometimes have mask and sometimes don't. Being a guest or a tenant it's totally different thing

Before "worrying" with guests and voyeur... there is totally a lot of other issues to solve/complain related to vh tenants and voyeur

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! And you are absolutely right that is exactly what LP did. Good for them. It's not fair for a tenant to bring in guests who can't obide by a very simple rule, "be here as if the cams were not here", and then use them to make viewer money at the expense of other tenants. It's a question of respect for the idea of voyeurism and the fair playing field of all tenants. 

Like the VH tenants Matilda&Emily are doing during their cam shows??  😁😁

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you! And you are absolutely right that is exactly what LP did. Good for them. It's not fair for a tenant to bring in guests who can't obide by a very simple rule, "be here as if the cams were not here", and then use them to make viewer money at the expense of other tenants. It's a question of respect for the idea of voyeurism and the fair playing field of all tenants. 

Well here is how I see this. You can't force anybody to appear on cam there. And you also can't force tenants to give up their friends. So what to do? The only solution is to meet outside (Place will be empty) or go offline (same effect nothing to see) As you know I am a big fan of the very normal natural places I am more than willing to agree with this. I won't complain when a place is offline because of that. We have over 30 places. So where is the problem when a place is offline because of that? I think you are 100% right Amy

• Like 1