Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

26 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Wondering if was because they was failing  or something more happen because the slave girl.. Not a surprise looking to what happened in the LR in the last "party"

Only checked the LR once the last party and everything was so red it hurt my eyes and I changed the channel 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Only checked the LR once the last party and everything was so red it hurt my eyes and I changed the channel 🤣

I thought the idea was to only see red when extremely angry.🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

very surprised to see that b & c left. if it had anything to do with views they may have been hurt by the bad cam angles & bad lighting. a lot of activity was lost in the kitchen, for example from terrible cam angles cutting the view. if it was a breakup maybe they could return separately in some way? the slave girl (helen?) could be a very good participant imo. she seemed to be up for anything! anyway they did have some very good moments. good luck & hope things work out!

giphy (15).gif

giphy (11).gif

giphy (12).gif

I'm not at all surprised. It looked to me Bonnie was getting more and more pissed off. I don't know what their arrangement was regarding swinging, but he would continue fooling around when she went to bed and she would get up and go off on one. Another problem lately, it was the same boring guests time after time.

The house was doomed from the start what with the horrible camera placement and the god awful lighting, and the decor in the bedroom/living room was just dreadful.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, broxman said:

I'm not at all surprised. It looked to me Bonnie was getting more and more pissed off. I don't know what their arrangement was regarding swinging, but he would continue fooling around when she went to bed and she would get up and go off on one. Another problem lately, it was the same boring guests time after time.

The house was doomed from the start what with the horrible camera placement and the god awful lighting, and the decor in the bedroom/living room was just dreadful.

The fish in the bathroom were funny 😁

• Like 1