Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

No.. Only saw the moments that i put .. and was because was on previews the red clothes.. But wouldn't surprise me if it happens for what i saw on clyde with the slave 

Different angle from that 3rd picture, and didn't seems it was in a gentle way.. Probably pissed because they had to call the medics

1804656005_bandicam2019-06-0401-58-16-418.thumb.jpg.911c3978e5d97c8e21bf4a1d090db66b.jpg

Yeah, he started shooting when he called the doctors.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

See what I mean we can’t determine the severity of the matter. We have to start posting videos of these incidents. No one does it cause they think people will look down on them. They shouldn’t. Without the video it all becomes subjective. We’re all adults we should be able to handle it. 

For sure i won't post it on forum situations like that.. And it's not for being afraid of judgement, totally shit on that and you know it 😁 .. specially for the victims i believe that moments shouldn't be online

With the video it's also subjective because VH can do what they want..  there was examples on the past with that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, that’s fine, I understand that. If he lying though if I said I didn’t want to see what happened though. I’m a curious person what can I say. 

If something will be deleted it's because something serious happened.. the rest it's always depending on VH and the "importance" of the tenants
Curious will be to see if the slave still keep being a slave in the place after the situation

2 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

575868742_bandicam2019-06-0402-02-41-592.thumb.jpg.1e3581fe8ca8071d6456ba1e61bef343.jpg  0

When he telephoned this doctor, he got angry and kicked her.

When this photo was grabbed the doctors was already there with the girl in the side room . The "detail" of the photo was because she was like nothing was happening 

3 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

According to the time in this photo, the doctors were gone.

No. they was there, 100% sure because was i that grab the photos.
And you can see that by the time of all the  photos because it wasn't in 1 minute that they will finish injecting the girl .. packed all their bags and leave

If they take there much more time i have no idea. But at the time of Bonnie in bedroom of that pic, they was there

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wanna bet she comes back and they act like nothing ever happened? Cause that’s what’s going to be the case I’m sure. They are testing me for sure, but I don’t care. It’s for them to decide what they need to do. I’m just here to watch, I’m not picking winners and losers anymore. I’ve learned too many times that things just aren’t always what they seem to be. I’ll stay a voyeur and watch. VHTV can deal with the rest. 

To me for sure it will not be a big deal.. I will watch them the same amount of time that before

well.. a kick is always a kick... but probably someone will say that was the high stage nº 3805803434 from bdsm evolution 

We are currently investigating the incident. This issue is definitely out of the rules everyone knows, and such behavior is unacceptable at VHTV. 

Be sure we will take actions to take everyone safe there, which may include kicking the participant involved in violence actions. 

• Like 2