Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

5 minutes ago, budda said:

I have never said that I do not accept this place.
I can also have sex in the dark but I do not take part in a program for a voyeur.
Moreover this is one of the very few apartments that in the bedroom has only 2 cams. (Others also have 4 or 5!).

In any case, everyone is free to express their point of view. I read many things that I do not agree with but this does not mean that the person who wrote it must necessarily "wake up" !!

This is probably because they've set them up themselves...

• Like 1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/21/2019 at 9:49 AM, waldi said:

wake up, guys; in principle, this is supposed to be one of those truly voyeuristic apartments people in this forum ask for; I don't understand such lack of acceptance to this place 

i like Nicole and Karl(and their dog also)and i enjoy this type of houses(I watch for exemple Marla&Hector)But N&K have some things that make me watch them little time,i enjoy watch people watching movies,things in tv and talk about stuff(may sound strange but i found it entertaining)but the way they have the cams placed i cant enjoy that,so instead of watching them i just go watch other house were i can see all,also almost no friends visits,just their mom.its absolutely nothing against them but is the all scenery not apealing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

i like Nicole and Karl(and their dog also)and i enjoy this type of houses(I watch for exemple Marla&Hector)But N&K have some things that make me watch them little time,i enjoy watch people watching movies,things in tv and talk about stuff(may sound strange but i found it entertaining)but the way they have the cams placed i cant enjoy that,so instead of watching them i just go watch other house were i can see all,also almost no friends visits,just their mom.its absolutely nothing against them but is the all scenery not apealing.

Sounds like real life to me...😏

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sounds like real life to me...😏

For them totaly,for me as an voyeur makes it less apealing,interesting.They have the kudos of the language(that i understand well)but no guests,no parties,can't watch what they are seing in tv(but to be honest they watch little tv),think it's good to have this type of houses in tv(and prefer them to Lets says the cams girls houses)but just isn't a lot of entertainment watching them(in my personal tastes),real life can be fun,boring,horrible,fantastic.Hope they have an ok incoming from views and stay as much as they wish.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

For them totaly,for me as an voyeur makes it less apealing,interesting.They have the kudos of the language(that i understand well)but no guests,no parties,can't watch what they are seing in tv(but to be honest they watch little tv),think it's good to have this type of houses in tv(and prefer them to Lets says the cams girls houses)but just isn't a lot of entertainment watching them(in my personal tastes),real life can be fun,boring,horrible,fantastic.Hope they have an ok incoming from views and stay as much as they wish.

Hey Ze, you pay to watch them man, so you're entitled to your opinion much more than I am...I only dip in here and there, but Nicole will always be close to my heart because she made a huge impression on me back in RLC the 1st minute she walked through the B1 door...Even if I can't see them, I'm always defend them...I know they are trying to live as normal a life as they can, in front of all the cams...I know you'll understand where I'm coming from, but I am biased...I was the same when she was on RLC...😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Ze, you pay to watch them man, so you're entitled to your opinion much more than I am...I only dip in here and there, but Nicole will always be close to my heart because she made a huge impression on me back in RLC the 1st minute she walked through the B1 door...Even if I can't see them, I'm always defend them...I know they are trying to live as normal a life as they can, in front of all the cams...I know you'll understand where I'm coming from, but I am biased...I was the same when she was on RLC...😉

Hi my friend,you know Nicole also made an great impression to me in rlc(and think she was the start point for some changes for better in Barca houses,she was an refreshing new vibe),my critics regard N&K are not Regard themselfs but more what i would like(and enjoy to watch),have zero problems if N&K stay for ages in VH,but with some changes i would watch them more(and probably others viewers also),well..all the lucky to them and to the ones that enjoy watching them.cheers.

• Like 2