Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, n&k said:

I know! I'm a big fan of Lord of the Rings 🙂

Me too. Amazing books. Simply outstanding that Tolkien even developed own languages with own grammar👍 Still hope somebody will try and make a movie of the Simarillion. (Well one movie won't be enough for sure 😉)

Gar- a man dú 😴❣️

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Jabba...I was struggling a bit with that 😉

It is the elvish language invented by J.R.R Tolkien. There are actual three of them: Sindarin, Quenya and Tengwar. The most common one is Sindarin. That is where Mellon means friend. Also my short sentence is Sindarin too. 

• Like 2

Just now, n&k said:

I want to see the last season although I have not read the GoT books

He is writing the books as he goes now, the last two season are almost identical to the books. The last season about to begin I have not even heard of the book yet. I guess he will write it now that he is finished with screenplay.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Me too. Amazing books. Simply outstanding that Tolkien even developed own languages with own grammar👍 Still hope somebody will try and make a movie of the Simarillion. (Well one movie won't be enough for sure 😉)

Gar- a man dú 😴❣️

silmarillion is a special book and I think that technically it would be difficult to perform, there are many events and characters to develop. 

Schlaf gut!

• Like 2