Marilyn & Martin (2019) Part #1

I would like anyone who is interested to know I have changed my username from Bonaly to Dave 27,but please ignore the 27 as I had to add it due to there already being a Dave on the forum.I am pretty useless at online stuff and if I had known when I gave CC Bonaly as my username that I would be known by that I definitely would not have done it.My real name is Dave.There are some guys on here who have been willing to help me and I appreciate it.Thanks.

• Like 3

On 3/7/2019 at 3:46 AM, Dave 27 said:

I would like anyone who is interested to know I have changed my username from Bonaly to Dave 27,but please ignore the 27 as I had to add it due to there already being a Dave on the forum.I am pretty useless at online stuff and if I had known when I gave CC Bonaly as my username that I would be known by that I definitely would not have done it.My real name is Dave.There are some guys on here who have been willing to help me and I appreciate it.Thanks.

Aha! Thanks for the notice. Never met a Dave I didn't like. ❤️

• Like 1