Marilyn & Martin (2019) Part #1

Congrats to them for making the leap into full swap territory. Watching them progress was amazing and I am happy they have progressed this far. Now there is only one step left but that will probably come with time. But for now they are one of my favorite couples on VH. In fact I think they are only one in three couples I actually care about now.

34 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Both guys were a little uncomfortable you can tell but next time will most likely be better

It was their first time

The guys and sarita seems to be totally ok, for them this would have happen time ago.. Even on the past evens was always marilyn that was reluctant on doing something more.. even suck the other guy cock was complicated ... Now suddenly she blow a random dick and then blow cohen and let him fucked her. 
She didn't (to me) seems nothing pleased of having to do that and their facial expression to martin or abstracting on tv and how she step sarita more then once away when she was trying to "help her" convinced me of that.... But they know how the system work.. They need to run because the neighbors already started

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The guys and sarita seems to be totally ok, for them this would have happen time ago.. Even on the past evens was always marilyn that was reluctant on doing something more.. even suck the other guy cock was complicated ... Now suddenly she blow a random dick and then blow cohen and let him fucked her. 
She didn't (to me) seems nothing pleased of having to do that and their facial expression to martin or abstracting on tv and how she step sarita more then once away when she was trying to "help her" convinced me of that.... But they know how the system work.. 

I meant from my perspective it looked a little tense I feel next time I will be more looser 

• Like 1