Marilyn & Martin (2019) Part #1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Come on Amy. I only told you why it will be hard to find anti VH people here. I did not even take part in the real life discussion. Done that more thousand times. Honestly just have better things to do. 😉

It's interesting to me how I posted comments in a thread that no one had posted in since Sunday, yet what I said was somehow so fun ruining that that I had to be put on notice for my indiscretions. Is there a fun filter that I'm not aware of that I must be forced through before I dare say something that might ruin the fun around here? Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the reason hardly anyone new posts here anymore isn't because of me or because it's too negative, but because it's so one sided that if you dare say the wrong thing, which is pretty much anything negative about VHTV, you get put down quickly in one way or the other, unless of course the negative comments are pre-approved, such as mole sex, or Ivo's cards, or poor cam setups, or boring do nothing tenants.  One must be very careful about what they say here, especially me, I guess. Lovely! 

I actually had the gall to think that others might want to discuss how VHTV was allowing tenants to do blatant cam shows into the VHTV cams, but no, Amy STFU, VHTV can do no wrong ever. If you don't like the way it is Amy then be like a normal person and go the fuck away. You can spin it however you like, but that's the take home message I received. I think it sucks how this forum is so well protected from dissenting points of view. I'm not here for the nudity and sex, I'm here because I want to see what VHTV does and see how it changes and share that experience with others who might be interested as well. Last I checked this was an open forum and no one is in charge of setting the mood here.

• Like 2

he/she has no other way to receive attention.. every post .. is to start an argument.... every thread on this board ..consistently complains about shit .. that doesn't matter...just to start an argument...every question is leading question..leading u to an argument.. just ignore..my 2 cents..i dont think u guys r talking to a girl...if it is a female ..she is very lonely and has to much time on her hands...if it is a guy..u obviously need help..he./she has turned a place of celebration and appreciation into a place of hostility..and judgement...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Daytona Smallwood said:

he/she has no other way to receive attention.. every post .. is to start an argument.... every thread on this board ..consistently complains about shit .. that doesn't matter...just to start an argument...every question is leading question..leading u to an argument.. just ignore..my 2 cents..i dont think u guys r talking to a girl...if it is a female ..she is very lonely and has to much time on her hands...if it is a guy..u obviously need help..he./she has turned a place of celebration and appreciation into a place of hostility..and judgement...

Oh hello there! Did you join just so you could go after me? I’m honored! This is a forum about a voyeur site, nothing more nothing less. We are all equals here and no one is in charge of the mood. Ignoring me is an option, you are free to do so, but you’ll only have to keep clicking the button to reveal what I said. And you will, I’m sure of it! 

And for the record, I have plenty of things going on in my life, don’t you worry about that. This is what you call a distraction and entertainment. I don’t have a subscription to a voyeur site mainly because I don’t have the time for it. I thoroughly enjoy CamCaps however. I am a force to be reckoned with. There is no question about that! 😎

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

It's interesting to me how I posted comments in a thread that no one had posted in since Sunday, yet what I said was somehow so fun ruining that that I had to be put on notice for my indiscretions. Is there a fun filter that I'm not aware of that I must be forced through before I dare say something that might ruin the fun around here? Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the reason hardly anyone new posts here anymore isn't because of me or because it's too negative, but because it's so one sided that if you dare say the wrong thing, which is pretty much anything negative about VHTV, you get put down quickly in one way or the other, unless of course the negative comments are pre-approved, such as mole sex, or Ivo's cards, or poor cam setups, or boring do nothing tenants.  One must be very careful about what they say here, especially me, I guess. Lovely! 

I actually had the gall to think that others might want to discuss how VHTV was allowing tenants to do blatant cam shows into the VHTV cams, but no, Amy STFU, VHTV can do no wrong ever. If you don't like the way it is Amy then be like a normal person and go the fuck away. You can spin it however you like, but that's the take home message I received. I think it sucks how this forum is so well protected from dissenting points of view. I'm not here for the nudity and sex, I'm here because I want to see what VHTV does and see how it changes and share that experience with others who might be interested as well. Last I checked this was an open forum and no one is in charge of setting the mood here.

Eh once again. I wasn't talking about that stuff at all. All I said was it will be hard for you finding anti VH people here. There was absolutely no other thoughts behind it.  About all the other stuff discussed about it thousands of times. You won't find me participate in these discussions ever again. Have better things to do. 

42 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eh once again. I wasn't talking about that stuff at all. All I said was it will be hard for you finding anti VH people here. There was absolutely no other thoughts behind it.  About all the other stuff discussed about it thousands of times. You won't find me participate in these discussions ever again. Have better things to do. 

That’s just a convenient way to convey a message that what I say is bad and should be ignored. It’s a put down for others to follow otherwise you’d follow your own advice and ignore what I say and move on, but you don’t. You put me in my place in service to James to protect his craft and your position therein. It’s damage control! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

That’s just a convenient way to convey a message that what I say is bad and should be ignored. It’s a put down for others to follow otherwise you’d follow your own advice and ignore what I say and move on, but you don’t. You put me in my place in service to James to protect his craft and your position therein. It’s damage control! 

What? I seriously did not even read all of this discussion. It just does not interest me any more. We have been at that point thousands of times before. Once again. My only comment to your initial reply was that it is highly unlikely you will find many people who don't like VH here because these people simply don't watch and won't write here. That's just a very simple logic. About all the other things you said I say again I don't want to silence you at all but I won't take part in these discussions or even read it anymore. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

What? I seriously did not even read all of this discussion. It just does not interest me any more. We have been at that point thousands of times before. Once again. My only comment to your initial reply was that it is highly unlikely you will find many people who don't like VH here because these people simply don't watch and won't write here. That's just a very simple logic. About all the other things you said I say again I don't want to silence you at all but I won't take part in these discussions or even read it anymore. 

But why say that? Of course there are other people interested in that sort of idea and guess what not all of them post comments here. Like it or not there are people who agree with me. This is not a sandbox, it’s an open playground. At least it should be.

43 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But why say that? Of course there are other people interested in that sort of idea and guess what not all of them post comments here. Like it or not there are people who agree with me. This is not a sandbox, it’s an open playground. At least it should be.

You said it there are people that agree with you. I never doubted that. But as you say they don't post comments here. A sandbox like a separated regulated environment? I agree shouldn't be. A sandbox like on a playground where everyone can have fun? I totally like this 😉

Glad we basically agree again.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You said it there are people that agree with you. I never doubted that. But as you say they don't post comments here. A sandbox like a separated regulated environment? I agree shouldn't be. A sandbox like on a playground where everyone can have fun? I totally like this 😉

Glad we basically agree again.

But, it’s not a free place. There is only one way to talk here and if you step outside of it, you get told to get a life, you’re just repeating yourself, no one cares, you’re just being negative and ruining the fun. There are only pre-approved negative ways to talk. I posted my comments in a thread that hadn’t been touched in days and you came in to tell me that I should bother with it cause no one who would agree with me, posts comments here. What I heard was, Amy you’re wasting your time and my space. You don’t think it’s newsworthy that tenants are now doing camshows into the VHTV cams? I can’t talk about that?

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But, it’s not a free place. There is only one way to talk here and if you step outside of it, you get told to get a life, you’re just repeating yourself, no one cares, you’re just being negative and ruining the fun. There are only pre-approved negative ways to talk. I posted my comments in a thread that hadn’t been touched in days and you came in to tell me that I should bother with it cause no one who would agree with me, posts comments here. What I heard was, Amy you’re wasting your time and my space. You don’t think it’s newsworthy that tenants are now doing camshows into the VHTV cams? I can’t talk about that?

Again Amy you can talk about anything. That was not my point at all. And I can't judge if you waste your time. And space is not limited here at all. So peace 😘