Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

53 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

That is the Apt.Lisa shared with James&Chloe isn't it?They used to take nights about with the bedroom if my memory serves me correctly.Lisa&Grant sometimes or Mr Black

It was Lisa's apartment on her own. Several came to stay with her including Chloe (on her own), Chloe & James, Em (on her own), Em & Sid and Grant.  It was my understanding that the apartment stayed in only Lisa's name but did become titled 'Lisa & Em' for a while and possibly 'Lisa & Chloe' also for a period of time. James & Chloe's apartment which Lisa visited was much smaller and pre-dates this first one of Lisa's. I don't think Grant's name appeared on an apartment until some time after this one. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

il y a 41 minutes, Arkay2 a dit :

It was Lisa's apartment on her own. Several came to stay with her including Chloe (on her own), Chloe & James, Em (on her own), Em & Sid and Grant.  It was my understanding that the apartment stayed in only Lisa's name but did become titled 'Lisa & Em' for a while and possibly 'Lisa & Chloe' also for a period of time. James & Chloe's apartment which Lisa visited was much smaller and pre-dates this first one of Lisa's. I don't think Grant's name appeared on an apartment until some time after this one. Hope that helps.

Hi Arkay,Thanks for the info but I am now more confused than ever.I think some time in the archives is required.I may be back to pick your brains,is that ok?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

Grant appeared when she was in the apt with the shower telegraph, but he didn’t get his name on the apt until they moved here. 

• Like 2

Grant is online (with name added) since end of March 2018..  

On the house where they was living (for the 2nd time) before moving to here and where also lived Trixie&Leah, Juliet&Pablo, Misty&Kyle, Monica&Dan 

• Like 2

Il y a 9 heures, Sparkles a dit :

Grant is online (with name added) since end of March 2018..  

On the house where they was living (for the 2nd time) before moving to here and where also lived Trixie&Leah, Juliet&Pablo, Misty&Kyle, Monica&Dan 

Hi Sparkles,Since I mentioned about James and Chloe Apt.in a previous post my memory has been in overdrive trying to put people in APTS. At certain times but I have finally nailed down dates etc.(don't want to bore though).I will be honest and admit I watched VH on the free cams to begin with and what finally made me subscribe was Misty in her pokey wee flat Pre Kyle dated 29/07/17.She had two guys visiting and things were getting hot in the living room when suddenly they decided to disappear to the bedroom(no free cam in their of course)and that's when make your mind up happened.what was confusing me was that they moved to the flat with the Mickey Mouse picture on the wall where various people lived and I think that is the flat you were referring to,Lisa,Juliet and Pabloetc,etc,.It was interesting looking back in the CC archives,some of you guys have been here forever.Anna pregnant,Alice the same.Em and nyusha's flat where Em and Sid slept on the sofa before they got Rapunzel's room.There were some good times in the jacuzzi in that flat.I still remember the look on Em's face when Misty got in the tub and fondled Em's boob.I better not bore you any more but one last thing:It used to annoy me that I knew absolutely nothing about the participants mainly because of the language barrier until one day I stumbled upon Camcaps and I thought Hmm what's this,people chatting about VH this could be what I am looking for so I paid my 20 bucks and have never regretted it.Watching is only a part of it for me I love meeting new people(the anonymity bugs my head but I suppose It has to be this way).You are all very helpful and I really appreciate it.Being a computer dummy doesn't help(as Rob so pointedly put it).If I have bored you SORRY.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Sparkles,Since I mentioned about James and Chloe Apt.in a previous post my memory has been in overdrive trying to put people in APTS. At certain times but I have finally nailed down dates etc.(don't want to bore though).I will be honest and admit I watched VH on the free cams to begin with and what finally made me subscribe was Misty in her pokey wee flat Pre Kyle dated 29/07/17.She had two guys visiting and things were getting hot in the living room when suddenly they decided to disappear to the bedroom(no free cam in their of course)and that's when make your mind up happened.what was confusing me was that they moved to the flat with the Mickey Mouse picture on the wall where various people lived and I think that is the flat you were referring to,Lisa,Juliet and Pabloetc,etc,.It was interesting looking back in the CC archives,some of you guys have been here forever.Anna pregnant,Alice the same.Em and nyusha's flat where Em and Sid slept on the sofa before they got Rapunzel's room.There were some good times in the jacuzzi in that flat.I still remember the look on Em's face when Misty got in the tub and fondled Em's boob.I better not bore you any more but one last thing:It used to annoy me that I knew absolutely nothing about the participants mainly because of the language barrier until one day I stumbled upon Camcaps and I thought Hmm what's this,people chatting about VH this could be what I am looking for so I paid my 20 bucks and have never regretted it.Watching is only a part of it for me I love meeting new people(the anonymity bugs my head but I suppose It has to be this way).You are all very helpful and I really appreciate it.Being a computer dummy doesn't help(as Rob so pointedly put it).If I have bored you SORRY.

I started to watch VH around that time (bold) also with free cams and when VH had around 10-12 apts. Two months later i registered at CC. And, most probably, it's also because CC that after almost 2 years i'm still around 🙂 

Chloe&James apartment, Bree&Drew first appearances at Anna&Alex, Misty with the big bear 😁 the late night parties of Anna&Alex, Ashley&Dean i think that are my first memories from VH

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, Sparkles a dit :

I started to watch VH around that time (bold) also with free cams and when VH had around 10-12 apts. Two months later i registered at CC. And, most probably, it's also because CC that after almost 2 years i'm still around 🙂 

Chloe&James apartment, Bree&Drew first appearances at Anna&Alex, Misty with the big bear 😁 the late night parties of Anna&Alex, Ashley&Dean i think that are my first memories from VH

Thanks for responding

• Like 1