Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hacıvat

so the liberation of grant has begun.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

spacer.png

The more you want to wear lingerie! Progress has begun!

11 minutes ago, un jardin sur le nil said:

so the liberation of grant has begun.

It's how it always starts. He can fight it or give in to it. If he managed to stay soft after putting it on, then there is hope. If he got an immediate erection, then it's game on.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Lose on purpose? Why?

BTW, looks like UNO. Probably easier to lose at UNO.

Tell me how it works. I think they lose on purpose to get totally naked then we might start something sexwise, or at least we will totally strip when we lose because the guys already did. Am i thinking too much ahead. We used to play years ago and that's how it looked to me. Look at Henry, he's always butt naked before the ladies lose anything sometimes.

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Tell me how it works. I think they lose on purpose to get totally naked then we might start something sexwise, or at least we will totally strip when we lose because the guys already did. Am i thinking too much ahead. We used to play years ago and that's how it looked to me. Look at Henry, he's always butt naked before the ladies lose anything sometimes.

I used to play truth or dare. I always picked the dare and ended up naked swinging from the rafters or similar. Lol!  The truth was always too embarrassing. 😀

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I used to play truth or dare. I always picked the dare and ended up naked swinging from the rafters or similar. Lol!  The truth was always too embarrassing. 😀

Haha! Me too! 

Archived